AAI Manager & Junior Executive Recruitment 2018, 908 Vacancies Apply Online Form:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 908 posts for Junior Executive and Manager in various disciplines. The interested applicants who meet the required eligibility may apply online within the given stipulated period of time for Junior Executive & Manager Vacancies in Airports Authority of India. AAI recruitment notification for these stated posts has been made available & candidates have to apply ONLINE for Junior Executive & Manager 908 vacancies from 16th July 2018 to 16th August 2018.
AAI 908 Junior Executive (Civil/Elect/Electr) Jobs 2018 Apply Online
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 908 Junior Executives. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria below and apply online till 16th August 2018. The online application form starts from 16th July 2018. More details about Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2018 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates etc can be seen through the official recruitment notification.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Manager & Junior Executive
Name of the department– Airports Authority of India
Appellation of the category- Recruitment Notification
Name of the posts– Manager & Junior Executive
Total No of Posts: 908 Posts
- Manager: 496
- Junior Executive: 412
AAI 908 Junior Executive Vacancies 2018 Application Form:
How to Apply- Candidates will have to apply online through the official website of the Department before the end date of submission of Online forms i.e 16th August 2018.
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment:
· For Junior Executive (Engineering Civil): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university and having qualified GATE 2018 Score/ marks.
· For Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university and having qualified GATE 2018 Score/ marks.
· Junior Executive (Electronics)-Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university.
. For Junior Executive (Architecture)- Candidates must be hold full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
. For Manager: Candidates must be hold full time bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized board.
|AGE LIMIT AS ON 30/06/2018
Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis Online Examination and documents verification / personal interview / physical measurement and endurance test / voice test, as applicable for post.
Admit card of Online written examination shall be intimated you shortly through the official website. The admit card will display two weeks before commencement of online examination.
Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- Opening date for on-line registration: 16-07-2018
- Closing date for online Registration form- 16-08-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee- 18-08-2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination (Discipline Wise): 11-09-2018 to 14-09-2018
Website of the Department: www.aai.aero