AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2018, Application Form | Admit Card | Counseling Results:
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi has issued the press release admission notification in respect of AIIMS MBBS 2018-19 Admission Form through the website of the official department. The All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi will commence the admission entrance examination for the all 7 campus across the country. The AIIMS New Delhi may commence the application form from February 2018 through the online.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Form 2018
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2018-19: The department of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will release the online application submission form very shortly through the website of the portal. Candidates may submit their online application submission form till the last date of form submission through the website of the AIIMS.
The AIIMS New Delhi MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination is likely to held very shortly.
AIIMS MBBS Seat Reservation
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 31st December 2018)|
|Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination along with 60% aggregate marks (50% for Reserved category) of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.||Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years applying for the MBBS Course.|
The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Rs. 800/- through online only or SBI Bank Challan.
The students shall be finally admitted to the MBBS course 2018-19 on the basis of Online Computer Based Test and Counseling rounds 1st/2nd/3rd for seat allotment in vacant seats.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination Scheme 2018
The MBBS 2018-19 Computer Based Test will be of 200 MCQ based question for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Negative markings also applicable in this entrance test.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Question|
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2018 Admit Card
The department of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will display the exam admit card from first week of May 2018 through the official website. You may download your exam admit card by entering registration ID and Date of Birth/Password etc from the portal website.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2018 Results/Minimum Cut Off Score
The department of AIIMS New Delhi will declare the MBBS 2018 Compute Based Online Examination results very shortly through the official website of the department. Those students will secured minimum cut off marks in the examination their name will be shortlisted for counseling rounds.
AIIMS MMBS Counseling Rounds/Seat Allotment 2018
Those candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list for the attending counseling rounds 1st/2nd/3rd and also open counseling rounds can take their admission in MBBS course 2018-19. Those called for counseling have to report at venue site at the time on the date as stated in the Call Letter along with the following documents/certificates in original:
- Admit Card
- Call Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and secured 60% marks (for UR and OBC candidates) or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology). In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, candidates should have secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended the candidate.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (applicable only If you have claimed in application that belong to a SC/ST/OBC/OPH category) (*OBC certificate should be valid for central government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC reservation will not be considered).
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies.
- One set of self attested copies of all the certificates.
- Opening Date of Online Application Submission Form -> 5th February 2018
- Last date for Online Form Submission -> 5th March 2018
- Date of MBBS Entrance Test 2018 -> 26th & 27th May 2018
- Results of Entrance Test -> Within 20 Days
- First Round Counseling -> July 2018
- 02 Round of Counseling -> July-August 2018
- III Counseling Round-> August 2018
- Open Round Counseling -> September 2018
Official Website of the AIIMS New Delhi -> www.aiims.edu