- 1 AIIMS MBBS Admission Form 2019
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2019, Application Form | Admit Card | Counseling Results:
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi has issued the press release admission notification in respect of AIIMS MBBS 2019-20 Admission Form through the website of the official department. The All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi will commence the admission entrance examination for the all 7 campus across the country. The AIIMS New Delhi may commence from 15th November 2018 to 21st December 2018 the application form through the online. It ist firt time AIMS commence the registration process in two rounds. First round online basic registartion process is starting from 15th Nov 2018 to 21st December 2018.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Form 2019
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2019-20: The department of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will release the online application submission form for first round from 15/11/2018 to 21/12/2018 through the website of the portal. Candidates may submit their online application submission form till the 21st December 2018 through the website of the AIIMS. The Final registration of second phase is going to commence from 29th January 2019 and closing on 28th February 2019.
RECENT NEWS 22-12-2018:
Candidates need to do three process of registration i.e. (1) Basic Registration, (2) Generation of Code and (3) Final Registration (for Fee & city choice) the candidate will be eligible to release the Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS-2019 online (CBT) entrance examination scheduled on 25th & 26th May, 2019 (two shifts per days).
- Basic Registration Date: 30-11-2018 to 03-01-2019
- Generation of Code (for Final Registration): 29-01-2019 to 17-02-2019
- Final Registration: 21-02-2019 to 12-03-2019
The AIIMS New Delhi MBBS 2019 Computer Based Entrance Examination is likely to held on 25th & 26th May 2019 (two shift per day).
AIIMS MBBS Seat Reservation
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 31st December 2019)|
|Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination along with 60% aggregate marks (50% for Reserved category) of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.||Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years applying for the MBBS Course.|
The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Rs. 800/- through online only or SBI Bank Challan.
The students shall be finally admitted to the MBBS course 2019-20 on the basis of Online Computer Based Test and Counseling rounds 1st/2nd/3rd for seat allotment in vacant seats.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination Scheme 2019
The MBBS 2018-19 Computer Based Test will be of 200 MCQ based question for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Negative markings also applicable in this entrance test.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Question|
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019 Admit Card
The department of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will display the exam admit card before on 15th May 2018 onward through the official website. You may download your exam admit card by entering registration ID and Date of Birth/Password etc from the portal website.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019 Results/Minimum Cut Off Score
The department of AIIMS New Delhi will declare the MBBS 2019 Compute Based Online Examination results very shortly through the official website of the department. Those students will secured minimum cut off marks in the examination their name will be shortlisted for counseling rounds.
AIIMS MMBS Counseling Rounds/Seat Allotment 2019
Those candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list for the attending counseling rounds 1st/2nd/3rd and also open counseling rounds can take their admission in MBBS course 2019-19. Those called for counseling have to report at venue site at the time on the date as stated in the Call Letter along with the following documents/certificates in original:
- Admit Card
- Call Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and secured 60% marks (for UR and OBC candidates) or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology). In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, candidates should have secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended the candidate.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (applicable only If you have claimed in application that belong to a SC/ST/OBC/OPH category) (*OBC certificate should be valid for central government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC reservation will not be considered).
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies.
- One set of self attested copies of all the certificates.
- First Phase of Opening Date of Online Application Submission Form -> 15/11/2018
- Last date for Online Form Submission -> 21/12/2018
- II Round of Opening Date of Online Application Submission Form -> 29/01/2019
- Last date for Online Form Submission -> 28/02/2019
- Display of Admit Cards -> 15/05/2019
- Date of MBBS Entrance Test 2019 -> 25/05/2019 & 26/05/2019
- Results of Entrance Test ->
- First Round Counseling ->
- 02 Round of Counseling ->
- III Counseling Round->
- Open Round Counseling ->
Official Website of the AIIMS New Delhi -> www.aiims.edu