AILET Notification 2018, All India Law Entrance Test Application Form | Syllabus:
All India Law Entrance Test 2018: National Law University NLU Delhi will announce the Admission Notification for AILET 2018. NLU Delhi will display All Indian Law Entrance Test-2018 (AILET-2018) Advertisement, for admission to Five Year BA.LL.B (Hons.) Programme & One Year LL.M & Ph.D programmes (AILET- 2018). AILET 2018 will be held as date mention in official notification in various centres all over India.
AILET Law Entrance 2018 Notification
AILET 2018 Admissions: The AILET will be held on the May (first Sunday of May), The detailed notification for the AILET is published in leading national newspapers and on the University website during Dec-January every year. Here we are providing the detailed Admission Guidelines/ Admissions Info/ AILET 2018 Eligibility/ Selection Criteria etc for Admissions to said courses hereunder.
- AILET 2018 for: Five Year BA.LL.B (Hons.) Programme
- AILET 2018 for: One Year LL.M & Ph.D programmes
NLU Delhi AILET 2018 ONLINE Registration FORM
The candidates should apply only online for admission through: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in up to April 7, 2018. The admit cards will be available online w.e.f. April 14, 2018 on the above websites.
The application forms for Admissions to 5 Year BA.LL.B (Hons) Programme & One Year LL.M & Ph.D Programmes are inviting by the Eligible candidates Online at NLU website portal. Online Application form is being available at the University website: http://nludelhi.ac.in from January 2018.
The fee for appearing for the AILET is as follows:
- 3000 for General Category candidates;
- 1000 for Persons with Disabilities;
- 1000 for SC/ ST candidates.
(There is no entrance examination fee for SC/ ST candidates below the poverty line).
Instructions for filling the form:
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed. Available payment Methods
- Cash Deposit at Post Office click here to view details.
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking click here to view details
NLU Delhi AILET Law Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria: 2018
For 5 Year BA.L.L.B (Hons):
In order to appear for the AILET, candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination and scored a minimum of 50%. However, candidates appearing for 10+2 examinations in the year of the AILET can also apply, provided they meet the above condition at the time of admission.
For LLM Programme (One Year):
A candidate should have passed the LL.B. or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks on aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC/ST/Persons with Disability).
Age limit: No Age Limit:
- Earlier Notice: Therefore in the earlier Admission Announcement-2016-17 the eligibility criteria of age for admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme stands withdrawn.
AILET 2018 Exam Syllabus
The AILET2018 shall have 150 questions consisting of 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The AILET has sections on English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
BA.L.L.B (Hons) Admission Process:
- The admission to the BA.L.L.B (Hons) Degree shall be done through an All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) conducted every year by the University.
- The AILET has 150 questions for 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The AILET has sections on English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- Candidates should score at least 40% of the marks in the AILET (30% for SC/ ST candidates)
Total Seats: 81 (10 Seats for Foreign Students)
|Persons with Disability||3%|
LLM Admission Procedure:
- The admission to the LL.M. Degree shall be done through an All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) conducted every year by the University.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination can appear for the Entrance Test subject to a condition that they produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Total number of seats: 20
|Persons with Disability||2.5%|
- Issues of notification: 5th January 2018
- Starting date for availability of application forms: January 2018
- Last date for submission of application forms: 7th April 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: April-May 2018
- Date of AILET 2018: 6th May 2018
- Timing for AILET-2018: From 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Tentative)
- Declaration of AILET 2018 Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.): May 2018
- Date for issue of letters for admission: May-June 2018 (Tentative)
Website of the University: www.nludelhi.ac.in