Ambedkar University MBA Entrance Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket Download:
In view of Office of Registrar, Ambedkar University, Delhi (AUD) Notification in respect of Admission into the 1st Year of Two-Years’ Master in Business Administration (MBA) for the Academic Session 2019 – 20 in case of India Students and Foreign Nationals, Brief on the M.B.A. Written Entrance Test 2019, hence, Issuance of the Online Examination Admit Cards shall proceed As Follows in the Information Brochure and Admission Notice 2019.
AUD M.B.A. Admissions 2019
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Ambedkar University, Delhi, shall issue the Candidates the Online Exam Admit Cards for the M.B.A. Written Entrance Test 2019 slated to be held on the 24th Date of February 2019. The Candidates would be issued the Admit Cards 07 Days before Commencement of the M.B.A. Entrance Written Examination 2019. The Candidates would be issued Intimation by way of Cellphone SMS Alerts on Downloading the Admit Cards. The Admission Letters obtained by the Candidates would bear Detailed Information and Instructions for Compliance. The Examination Duration of the Entrance Written Test will be of 2½ Hours. For Further Information on the Written Entrance Test.
22nd Feb 2019 Update:-
The Regular Course MBA Combined Entrance Examination 2019 is going to held on 24th of February 2019 by the Ambedkar University.
M.B.A. Common Entrance Test 2019
- All the Eligible Candidates, who apply for the Program, shall need to appear for an Entrance (Written) Entrance Test. The Candidates would be Shortlisted on the basis of the Entrance Test Score for Admission into MBA Course.
- The Eligible Applicants will need to take an Objective Type of Written Admission Test with 2½ Hours (150 Minutes), which will be conducted on the 24th Date of February 2019 (Sunday) in Ambedkar University, Delhi Campus, Kashmere Gate commencing at 1400 Hours (02:00 PM) up to 1630 Hours (04:30 PM).
The M.C.A. Admission Test will comprise 120 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type on Verbal Ability and Analytical Ability. An Additional 30 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be on General Awareness.
- Based on the M.B.A. Entrance Written Test Scores obtained in the 120 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type on Verbal and Analytical Ability, and Essay Writing the Candidates would be Shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI).
Admission into the Two-Years’ Master in Business Administration (MBA) Course of Study shall be conducted strictly in order of Merit drawn up taking into consideration the Candidates’ Performance in the Written Entrance Test and Personal Interview in Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) Entrance Test 2019. The Following Procedure will be followed for Selection of the Candidates into the Master in Business Administration Program:
Interviews for Admission may likely be conducted in the Third Week of March 2019. The Final Merit List shall be prepared using the Weight age Average of Marks obtained in the M.C.A. Entrance Written Test (Verbal and Analytical Ability Sections) (60% Weight age), Personal Interview (25% Weight age) and the Marks obtained in the General Awareness Section of the Entrance Written Test (15% Weight age).
Foreign Students’ Admission
Two (02) Seats are Reserved for Foreign Students.
- The Foreign Nationals studying in India shall need to apply as Un-Reserved / General Category (Gen) Candidates while making Online Payment.
- The Foreign Nationals with Indian Degrees (but who are not currently Staying in India) shall have to submit / should furnish / submit the Graduate Management Admission Test 2019 Scores (Minimum Score of 650).
- The Foreign Nationals with Foreign Degrees should Necessarily Submit their Respective Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Test Of English As A Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores.
- The Foreign Nationals, who are out of India, need to apply via their respective Country Consulates and Embassies (with Mandatory Graduate Management Admission Test Scores). The Application in Hard Copy (only) should be sent to Department of Admissions, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110 006.
- All the Foreign Nationals must have in possession / hold Individual Student Visa Valid for the Entire Period of Study, Endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- The Degrees of Foreign Nationals must be Duly Recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). There is No Quota for either the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) or the Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and, therefore, all such Candidates need to apply as General Category (Gen) Candidates.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Ambedkar University, Delhi Website: www.aud.ac.in.
Log into Ambedkar University, Delhi Website for M.B.A. Written Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card Download, Other Notices.