Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs 2018-19 134 Constable Requirements Form Last Date Apply:
Andaman and Nicobar Island Police has declared declare the official notification for 134 Police Constable (Executive/ General Duty), Follower Waterman Mali/Gardener, Follower Sweeper or other post. The Police Department of Andaman & Nicobar has started the process of application form from 05.12.2018 to 03.01.2019. Eligible and interested applicants can submit the Andaman and Nicobar Island Police Application Form 2018 through the website of police department. Application Form will be available in online mode and no other mode will be entertained.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Jobs 2018
Official notification has been released and candidates can check the eligibility criteria in below section, we are given below the link for notification as well. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the said post. Andaman and Nicobar Island Police has released the 134 Vacancies for Constable post. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. is provided in below section.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Details
- Category Name– Andaman and Nicobar Police Constable Notification 2018
- Name of the Police Department – Andaman and Nicobar Island Police
- Number of vacancies– 135
- Application Mode– Online
Below Steps to Apply Application Form
- Candidates need to open the police.andaman.gov.in website.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the Andaman & Nicobar Police Constable Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed in 10th/ 12th Class from any recognized board or institution.
Candidates should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical test, written exam, trade test and medical test. Candidates have to qualify the physical test and written test. The final list of selected candidates, in order of merit, will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured by the candidates in the written test.
Candidates can download the hall ticket through official website of Andaman and Nicobar Island Police. The applicant is required to use Registration Number and Password for downloading the call letter. Applicants who have registered online application will be eligible to download online call letters for the written examination. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post to the applicant on his/her address.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration commences from: 05 December 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 03 January 2019
Andaman and Nicobar Island Police Web Portal: www.police.andaman.gov.in