AP Police Constable Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh SI Upcoming Vacancies Form:
The Andhra Pradesh Police Department is likely to release the Employment notification for the recruitment of various vacant posts for Police Constable/ Sub Inspector, Warder & others posts. Andhra Pradesh Police for the recruitment of eligible/ apt candidates to fill these posts invites the applications from the candidates who fulfills the requisite eligibility. Candidates willing to work with AP Police after ensuring required eligibility may apply for the recruited posts on or before the last date of submission of applications.
AP Police Constable / SI Recruitment 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Police Department, Applications are invited from the eligible (Male/ Female) candidates for the recruitment of Constable/ Sub Inspector & others in the Andhra Pradesh Police departments on various positions amongst Warder Male/ Female, Civil Constable Male/ Female, AR Constable Male/ Female, Tullur/ Guntur Constable Male/ Female etc. Candidates fulfills the requisite eligibility can apply for the recruited posts on or before the last date of submissions of Application.
Note- Andhra Pradesh Police has made the announcement/ notification concerning the recruitment of candidates on vacant Constable/ Sub Inspector/ Warder & Various other posts. The Depptt is likely to commence the recruitment procedure shortly at the website of the deptt.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Application Form 2017
Name of the department– Andhra Pradesh Police
Appellation of the category– Recruitment notification
Name of the posts– Constable, SI & others
Total No of posts– Various
Post wise vacancies:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men &Women) in Police Department.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Men)
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Women)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
- For General/OC/OBC candidates: 300/-.
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs 150/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online E-Seva center.
AP Police Constable | SI Eligibility Criteria :
For Constable/ Warder: The candidate must hold Intermediate Passing Certificate, as on 1st July, 2017,
(Tentative- For more info visit notification)
For Sub Inspector: Candidates should possess the Graduate degree from a recognized University.
The Candidates’ Age lie between the 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July,207.The detailed info prescribed reservation/ age relaxation are mentioned in the notification.
Selection of the eligible candidates shall be based on the Written Exam/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade test & likely through the Interview process selection will be done. (T-More details take reference to the advertisement)
****For Detailed information comprising eligibility/ selection process/ required qualification/ pay scale & Dates comprising the completing the application process etc.
Website of the AP Police Department- www.appolice.gov.in