AP Police Mains Answer Key 2017 APSLPRB 18th Feb FWE Written Ques Papers | Expected Cut Off:
APSLPRB SI Police SI (Civil)/ RSI (AR/ SAR), Deputy Jailor FWE Answers Keys- AP State Level Police Recruitment Board is likely to publish the Final Written Examination Answers key of SI (Civil), RSI (AR/ SAR/ CPL/ APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron Written Examination 2017. APSLRB Recruitment Board consecutive to conduct of Written Test (Set A,B,C,D) on 18th February 2017 shall issue the FWE Answers Keys in due course at the website portal of the Board. Concerned candidates should keep visiting our weblinks.
AP Police SI Mains Answer Key 2017
APSLPRB conducted the 200/400 Marks Objective Type Final Written Examination on 18th February 2017 for SI (Civil), RSIs (AR/SAR CPL/APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) Recruitment 2016-17. Candidates who qualified the PET/ PST were allowed to answer the Main/ Final Examination- 18-2-2017 (Paper-1-2-3-4).
In proceedings assumingly the FWE Objective Paper Solutions/ Paper Arithmetic Reasoning/ Mental Ability (Paper-3)/ General Studies (Paper-4) post wise FWE Answers key/ Modal Solutions Sheets/ Question Papers are expected to be released henceforth.
AP Police Mains FWE Question Papers 2017
The State Level Police Recruitment Board for the SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) organized the Final Written Exam on 18-02-2017. Hereby we anticipate to Police Recruitment Board to issue the Paper-1-2-3-4 Wise 18-2-2017 Answers Keys tentatively within 15 days of Exam. Candidates should keep updating from the website portal of the Website.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil)
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR)
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SAR CPL)
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP)
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) Final Written Exam Answer Key:
- Log on to the Website of Board
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Search for the SI/ RSI/ DJ/AM Answers key
- Click on the shared Answer key links
- Relate the Answers keys/ modal Answers
- Download the Answers keys
Click here for Exam Answer key
AP Police SI/ RSI/ Jailor Cut off Marks:
The minimum marks to be secured by the Applicants for qualifying the Final Written Exam in both the papers shall be as follows:
The minimum Cut off Marks for Open Categories (OCs) shall be 40%- for Backward Classes 35% and for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen should be 30%.
If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will still be disqualified. Total marks for Paper-1-2 (two papers) will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature) Cut off
- General Studies (Objective in nature) Cut off
AP Police SI Mains Expected Cut Off 2017
Shortly after the conduct of Final Written Examination Objective Type Online/ Offline & scrutiny of Answers Books the Merit List of the Candidates will be prepared on the basis of Performances in the FWE Paper-3-4. Candidates through our portal updates shall be firstly intimated about the FWE Results/ Merit Lists.
Website of the Board: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in