Sponsor content: Latest Updates: HTET 2018 Notification ~ Application Form ||UP Basic Assistant Teacher Reg Form 2018 Notification ~ 68500
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment : 7615 Vacancies Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher: 54000 Vacancies Notification
IBPS CLERK 7275 Vacanices 2018 Notification Reliance JIO 5528 Jobs: Apply Online
Ongoing Latest Govt Jobs in 2018 Vijya Bank PO Recruit ~ APPLY HERE: 330 Vacancies Jobs
UPSC Exam Calendar 2018 DU SOL Admissions 2018-19
SSC Exam Calendar 2018 Board Exam Results 2018-19

AP Police SCT SI PMT-PET Call Letter 2018,Physical Sub Inspector (Civil/AR) Admit Card !!!

AP Police SCT SI PMT-PET Call Letter 2018,Physical Sub Inspector (Civil/AR) Admit Card !!!:

The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) Press Release in respect of PMT / PET Schedule notified and state for the ready reference of the Candidates in the subsequent Paragraphs. Press Note on e-Call Letters / e-Summon Letters for about PMT/PET for the Post of SI (Civil), RSIs (AR/SAR CPL/APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) – Schedule for PMT / PET.

AP Police SI Physical Call Letter 2018AP Police SCT SI PMT-PET Call Letter

In view of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board notified Schedule for Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Efficiency Test aimed at shortlisting the Candidates for Final Written Examination (FWE) scheduled to be held at the soonest possible promptly.

AP State Level Police Recruitment Board would upload / release the electronic Call Letters / e-Passes for the Candidates shortlisted in the Preliminary Test. The Candidates would be able to download the e-Call Letters / Summon Letters commencing very shortly.

 AP Police SI PET-PST Admit Card 2018

AP State Level Police Recruitment Board shall conduct the Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test soon  at the Test Centers in Vishakhapatnam, Eluru and Guntur shall conclude on the later at Eluru and Guntur; the PMT / PET schedule soon shall be organized at the PMT / PET Center in Kurnool.  Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Endurance Test is of Qualifying Nature and there would be No Marks awarded for the same.  However, the Candidates declared Successful in Physical Measurement Test / Physical Endurance Test shall be considered Eligible to appear at Final Written Test / Written Examination.

Procedure for Shortlisting for FWE:

Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board would conduct the Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Efficiency Test aimed at shortlisting the Candidates for Final Written Examination (FWE) scheduled to be held later in Morning Session (1000 Hours – 1300 Hours) and Afternoon Sessions (1430 Hours – 1730 Hours).

Sl. No. Post Code No. Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
01 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub-Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department  

02 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department
03

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub-Inspectors of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
04 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub-Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department
05 Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Men)
06 Assistant Matron in Prisons & Correctional Services Department (Women)
Total

Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board notified Selection is as cited here under:

AP Police SCT SI 2018 Physical Call Letter

Final Written Examination:

The Candidates, who qualify in the said Final Written Examination for Recruitment against the Post Codes, shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in 04 (Four) Papers (each of Three hours Duration) as given below.

Paper Subject Max. Marks for
    Post Code Nos.   Post Code Nos. 
Paper I English 100 100
Paper II Telugu 100 100
Paper III Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature) 200 100
Paper IV General Studies (Objective in nature) 200 100
Total 600 400

Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks to be secured in the said Final Written Examination by the Candidates in order to qualify in each Paper are 40% for Open Category Candidates; 35% for Backward Classes; and 30% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Service Men.

Selection:

For Post Code No.:

Final Selection shall be strictly on relative Merit of the Candidates in each Category, as obtained by them based on their respective Scores in the Final Written Examination out of Maximum 400 Marks (Papers III and IV) and as per the Provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, while filling up the Vacancies, the First 30% of the Posts should be filled following the Combined Merit List of the Locals and Non-Locals and; thereafter, the Remaining 70% of the Posts would be filled with by Locals only.

For Post Code No.:

Final Selection of the Candidates (Men & Women) would be made strictly on Relative Merit, as per the Marks obtained by them based on their respective Scores in the Final Written Examination (Paper – III (100 Marks),  Paper-IV (100 Marks), total 200 Marks) and Physical Efficiency Test (for 100 Marks) totaling 300 Marks and as per the Provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, while filling up the Vacancies, the First 30% Posts should be filled following the Combined Merit List of the Locals and Non-Locals and; thereafter, the Remaining 70% Posts shall be filled up by the Locals only.

For Post Code Nos:

Final Selection of the Candidates will be made strictly on Relative Merit, as per the Marks obtained by them based on their respective Score in the Final Written Examination (Paper – III – 100 Marks, Paper – IV – 100 Marks, Total 200 Marks) and Physical Efficiency Test (for 100 Marks), totaling 300 Marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order.

For the Post Code No.:

Final Selection shall be strictly on Relative Merit of the Candidates in each Category, as obtained by them based on their Score in the Written Examination out of Maximum 400 Marks (Papers-III and IV) and as per the Provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment.

TIE Resolution:  Preference:

When two or more Candidates in a particular Category obtain Equal Marks, Preference will be given to the Candidate who would have been born earlier.

Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!

Press Click here on AP SLPRB Website to download SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP), Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons)  PMT / PET  e-Call Letters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *