- 1 APPSC Group-2 Recruitment Form 2019
- 1.1 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Group-2 Jobs 2019 Application Form
- 126.96.36.199.1 Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz.,psc.ap.gov.in.
- 188.8.131.52.2 Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website
- 1.2.1 Andhra Pradesh Group-2 Services Selection Process:
- 1.3 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
APPSC Group-2, 446 Vacancies Recruitment 2019, Application Form,Syllabus:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Announces the notification for Recruitment of Group-2 (Executive & Non-Executive) 446 Vacancies (Carry Forward 110 Jobs and 336 Fresh Vacancies) in the State departments. APPSC Group-2 many Posts Recruitment Advertisement is set to be dispatched soon & On-Line Applications will be invited from 10th January 2019 to 31st January 2019 for filling up many Group-2 Services from the aspirants fulfill the Eligibility Criteria.
Andhra Pradesh Forthcoming Group-2, 446 Jobs: Online Applications are invited for the Executive & Non Executive (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sr Accountant/ Auditor etc) GROUP-II posts 446 Vacancies from the Eligible aspirants. Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Vacancies Online Applications can be filled from 10th Jan 2019 to 31st Jan 2019 at the APPSC Commission Recruitment portal links. The detailed Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, No of Posts/ Age Limit, Application form/ Concerned Dates, Selection Process, pay Scale etc are intimated hereunder stated website advertisement.
Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Posts: Various Group II Posts
Total No of Posts: 446 Jobs (110 Carry Forward Jobs Plus 336 Fresh Jobs)
AP GROUP-2 Vacancies
|1.||Legislature Secretariat||Legislature Secretariat||Asst., Section Officer|
|General Administration Department, A.P
GA (SU.II) Dept.,
Asst., Section Officer
|3.||A&C Department||Registrar of Coop Societies||Asst., Registrar|
|Finance Department||Asst., Section Officer|
|5.||Law Department, A.P Secretariat||Law Department||Asst., Section Officer|
|6.||PR & RD Department||Commr PR&RD||Extn., Officer|
|7.||Revenue Department||CCLA||Dy. Tahsildar|
|8.||Commissioner, Endowments||Executive Officer Gr.I|
|MA&UD Department||CDMA||Municipal Commr., Gr.III|
|10.||Finance Department||Director of Works and Accounts||Senior Accountants|
|11.||Revenue||Commissioner, Prob. & Excise
|TOTAL||446 (110 Old + 336 New)|
Andhra Pradesh Group-2 Jobs 2019 Application Form
Click here to Apply Online
The Candidates meet the Required Eligibility May apply Online for the Group-2 Services (Executive & Non –Executive Posts) at the website recruitment portal link/ stated above. The Applications forms can be filled Online shortly. Candidate by ensuring the detailed Eligibility & reading instructions shall Apply for the posts
Applicant must pay RS 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
Instructions to Apply:
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz.,psc.ap.gov.in.
Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website
APPSC Andhra Pradesh Group-2 (Exe, Non Exe) Eligibility Criteria
Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
(For Post wise Required eligibility applicants should take reference from detailed Advertisement)
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years (28 Years only for one Post). (Relaxation in Upper age limit to reserved categories is as per stated in Advertisement).
Andhra Pradesh Group-2 Services Selection Process:
The Commission shall conduct the Screening test in Off- Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number. Further the qualified candidates will allowed to appear in the Main Online (Computer Based) Examination. The Final Selection of Candidates for Appointment To The Posts shall be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Main Examination, to be held as per Exam Scheme:
|Paper-I General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
a) Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
b) General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper-III Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150|
APPSC Group-2 Posts Syllabus for Screening Exam: 2019
- a) Current Affairs – Issues of National and International importance in politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- b) Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Union and State Governments, Judiciary, Judicial Review, Local Government, Directive Principles of State Policy, Union and State Legislature, Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments, Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
- c) Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre Independence Indian economy, Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India. Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization, Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India..
Exam Hall Tickets: Exam Hall Tickets/ Call Letters can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination
- Starting of Online Application for Grp-II Posts: 10th January 2019
- Last date for the Application submission: 31st January 2019
- Date of Screening Test: 05th May 2019
- Date of Main Examination: 18th & 19th July 2019
Website of the Commission: www.psc.ap.gov.in