- 1 Andhra Pradesh APPSC Lecturer Bharti Notification 2019
APPSC Lecturer Recruit Bharti Jobs 2019, 308 Vacancies Application Form | Syllabus:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has advertised the Recruitment Notification for Lecturer on total 308 posts in government degree colleges in A.P Collegiate education service. APPSC has advertise the Lecturer Recruitment posts Advertisement & invites the Online Applications from the Applicants from 05/02/2019 to 26/02/2019 at the website portal of the Commission.
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Recruitment: The Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of 308 Lecturers (Computer Science, English, Commerce, Chemistry & Zoology, Pol Sci, Zoology, Mathematics etc) in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. The performa Application is available on Commission’s Website (psc.ap.gov.in) & can be filled from 05th February 2019 to 26th February 2019 (Note: 25/02/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Lecturers
Total No of Posts: 308 Vacancies [161 Jobs (carried forward) + 147 Jobs (fresh vacancies)]
AP 308 Lecturer Recruitment Application Form:
Click here for Online Application Form
The Eligible Candidates may apply for the Lecturer Online Applications 25th Feb 2019 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night) at the website portal link stated above. The candidates should read the detailed Recruitment Notification from the Advertisement
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Andhra Pradesh Lecturer Educational Qualifications 2019:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as shown hereunder
- Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & Fat the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. and by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in terms of G.O.Ms. No.47, Higher Education (CE-1)Dept., .
AGE: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age
(Relaxation to the reserved categories as per rules)
Andhra Pradesh Lecturer Selection process:
The Final Selection of Candidates for Appointment to the posts will be based on The Merit in the Computer Based Examination and Oral Test (Interview) Marks put together to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated.
APPSC 308 Lecturer Selection Process/ Screening Test 2019
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off – Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test are 21/05/2019 and 22/05/2019. The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test soon FN & AN. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached.
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- Online Starting Date of Application: 05th Feb 2019
- Online Closing Date of Application: 26th Feb 2019
- Last Date of Application Fee Submission: 25th Feb 2019
- Schedule of Screening Test: 21st & 22nd May 2019
Website of the Department: www.psc.ap.gov.in