Army B.Sc Nursing/GNM Result 2019, Merit/ Counselling I II III:
The Join Military Nursing Service (B.Sc Nursing) Result 2019: Join Indian Army conducts/ administrates the examination and admission procedure for B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) in the Indian Army (Armed Forces Medical Colleges). AFMC provides training to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing students with assured career prospects in the defence services. Recently Department had invited the applications from eligible women candidates for admission in 4 years B. Sc. (Nursing) course commencing in July/August 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course . Now Department is going to announce Exam result/ Merit list schedule of B.Sc Nursing, GNM admissions 2019 through weblinks shared under. Earlier Joing Indian Military Nursing Service Deptt had conducted the written examination for the admission in B.Sc courses.
Army B.Sc | GNM Admission Result 2019
For admission to 4 years B. Sc. (Nursing) course at Colleges of Nursing course at Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals AFMS is likely to release soon the Merit list of the eligible women candidates. Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College/School) the candidates will be awarded admission in either Colleges of Nursing or Schools of Nursing.
Name of the Department/ Controlling body: Join Indian Military Nursing Recruitment Cell
Name of the Courses of Examination: B.SC Nursing
Official website of the Department: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Appellation of Category: Exam result/ merit list
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing | GNM Result 2019
- Candidates will have to visit the website of Indian Army: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then will have to visit the notice section
- Look for the MNS Nursing admission exam result
- Open the prescribed link for the result
- Then fill the details such as Registration no/ Roll no/ dob
- Then click on the submit section
- There will be your result card shown, download for further reference.
Click here to check the exam result of Army Nursing admission exam
Click here to check the nursing admission selection notification
Army Military MNS B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMS) has been updated the examination result of the written entrance examination 2019 for admissions in Nursing in Indian Army. Result date/ Month of declaration of written examination for admissions in B.Sc Nursing, GNM diploma courses in Indian Army is likely to display shortly. All candidates who have appeared in the written examination, are going to be capable for downloading their examination performance card from the official website of the Indian Army.
- army bsc nursing results 2019, agra
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, ah rr delh
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, ambala
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, bangalore
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, barackpore
- army mns bsc nursing 2019, results bh delhi
- army bsc nursing results 2019, bh lucknow
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, bhopal
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, chandimandir
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, chcc lucknow
- military mns army bsc nursing 2019, results chennai
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, danapur
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, dehradoon
- military mns army bsc nursing results 2019, ezhimala
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, guwahati
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, results jabalpur
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, jaipur
- military mns bsc nursing 2019, results jammu
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, jhansi
- military mns army bsc nursing 2019, results kochi
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, kolkata
- army mns bsc nursing results 2019, meerut
- army bsc nursing 2019, results mumbai
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, pune
- military mns army bsc nursing results 2019, secunderabad
- military mns bsc nursing 2019, results trivandrum
- military mns bsc nursing results 2019, wellington
After the written exam Admission Department will conduct the Interview and before providing seats in allotted colleges for the Nursing courses, those candidates who will have their presence in merit list, will go through the Medical Fitness Test, and finally through the Combined Merit list basis will get their admissions in AFSC colleges.
NOTE: Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview very soon. Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit cum choice subject to vacancy in each College.
- CON, AFMC Pune –
- CON,CH(EC) Kolkata-
- CON, INHS Asvini-
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi-
- CON,CH (CC), Lucknow-
- CON,CH (AF) Bangalore-
Army B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Counseling 2019
For providing Admission in the B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) AFMC conducts the entrance examination, and through the exam (Feb) performance/ merit list candidates will be called for interview (April), Final selection of candidates will be based on the Combined Merit list of Written Test, Interview and Medical fitness test. Selected candidates shall execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years.
After the interview, the recommended candidates will appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
Army Military B.Sc Nursing | GNM Merit List 2019
The Combined merit list will become the chief way to admissions in 4 years B. Sc. (Nursing) course commencing in Jul/OctSchools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals. Combined Merit lists will be based on the Performance in the Written Exam, Interview skills, and Medical Fitness Test. Candidates should visit the official website of the Department regularly in all related concerns for the admissions in AFMCs in B.Sc Nursing & GNM courses, concerns comprising Exam Dates/ syllabus/ criteria/ Interview schedule/ MFT & Combined Merit list.
Official MNS Army Web Portal: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in