ASRB ICAT LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification Form Syllabus:
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has made the announcement for job notification for filling the Stenographer Grade-3 & LDC 173 posts. Agriculture Scienctists Recruitment Board LDC, Stenographer Gr-3 Competitive Examination 2017 Online Advertisement released and Application from the candidate are invited who fulfills the asked Eligibility. Application forms can be filled upto 25-09-2017.
ICAR LDC Clerk, Stenographer 173 Posts |Vacancies 2017
ICAR Jobs Notification for filing of 173 Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-3 Jobs is available at the Council website. Candidates can apply Online for the LDC/ Stenographer jobs at the ICAR website. Last Date to apply is 25-09-2017. Those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the LDC/ STENO jobs are given the details here.
- Name of the Department: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
- Name of the Release: Jobs Notification
- Name of the Post Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk
ICAR LDC Steno Application Form/ Fee:
Online Applications can be filled by applicants from 31ST August 2017 and can be filled by applicants upto 25th September 2017.
Application Fee: RS 200/- for UR/ OBC
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nill
ASRB LDC/ Stenographer Eligibility:
- The Candidates should possess the 12th Class Qualification from Board recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Candidates will be given the dictation and have to complete in 10 Minutes with 80 Words per minute speed.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th/ Intermediate qualification from Recognized board.
- Candidates should have atleast Typing speed of 35 WPM Speed in English & 30 wpm in Hindi. 10500 Key per hour depression speed is also required.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates must lie between 18-40 Years as on 1st July 2016.
ICAR Stenographer/ LDC Selection Process:
Recruitment process of the candidates is based on the Merit formed on the basis of Written Examination (Online/ Offline), Skill Test.
There will be 200 Marks for Selection:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-1||General Intelligence (50 questions)||50 Questions||50||2 hours
For Visullay Handicapped
Time duration will be 2 Hours and 20 minutes
|Part-2||English Language (Basic Knowledge) (50 questions)||50 Questions||50|
|Part-3||Numerical (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions)||50 Questions||50|
|Part-4||General Awareness (50 questions)||50 Questions||50|
- The commencement of Application registration- 31-08-2017
- Last date for Registration- 25-09-2017 (11:59PM)
Website of the Council / Department: www.icar.org.in