BCECEB Bihar ITICAT Notification 2019 Application Form Last Date Apply Online:
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) has release the notification for providing Admissions to Industrial Training Institutes. BCECEB board has notified for Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2019 schedule & the detailed Examination proceedings at Board website. Board invites the Online Applications/ Registration from Eligible aspirants seeking Admissions to ITIs across the state. The Online Applications can be filled from 14/03/2019 to 03/04/2019 (Extended to 05/04/2019) through the official website.
Bihar BCECE Board to provide admissions to ITIs on the basis of ITICAT 2019 Entrance Test & invites the Online Applications from 14th March 2019 to 03rd April 2019 (Extended date 05th April 2019). Among the ITI Admissions 2019 procedures for the academic year 2019-20 BCECE Board would notify updates relevant to the ITICAT-2019 through website. On ITICAT 2019 Entrance test performance basis Merit List will be prepared and further through Counseling procedure Admissions seats into various District wise ITI Institutes shall be offered.
NEWS PUBLISH on 04th of April 2019:-
|Activity||Earlier Schedule Dates||Re-Schedule Dates|
|Online Registration Closing Date||03.04.2019||05.04.2019|
|Last date of Payment through Challan After submission of Online Applications||04.04.2019||06.04.2019|
|Last date of Payment through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit card After submission of Online Applications||04.04.2019||06.04.2019|
|Online Editing on Application Form||04.04.2019 to 06.04.2019||04.04.2019 to 07.04.2019|
NEWS Update (14th March 2019):-
BCECE Bihar ITICAT 2019 Entrance Test is going to conduct on the date of 28th April 2019.
Counselling procedure/ schedule to be notified out at the website portal of the BCECE.
BCECE Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admissions
Apply Online for ITICAT 2019
DOWNLOAD ITICAT 2019 NOTIFICATION
Steps to be followed for filling the online application-
- Register yourself for the online application process at the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (ITICAT).
- Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code; send it to your submitted Email ID / Mobile No. in registration process
- The applicant is required to fill his “Personal information” after login. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form. 4. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 4 & 5 above].
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Educational Information.
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- Payment of fee’s through online/offline.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep in contact with the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board website for all updates relevant to ITI Admissions 2019. For more institute wise details visit the Admission notification
Bihar ITI Counseling Seat Allotment 2019
CHECK HERE: LATEST TO ITICAT 2019 COUNSELING INFORMATION
There shall be multiple counselling rounds, & on the basis of Merit the seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates, if the seats remain vacant the counseling rounds may be extended. Candidates concerning the aspect have to keep informing from the website portal.
(i) Online Registration for ITICAT 2019- 14th March 2019
(ii) Last Date of submission of forms- 05th April 2019 (Extended)
(ii) Issue of Online Admit Card:
(iii) Proposed date of ITICAT 2019 Examination: 28th April 2019
(iv) Merit List: To Declared on website portal
(v) Counseling Schedule: To be updated on website
Website of the Bihar BCECE: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/