BHU PET Cut Off Marks 2018 ~ PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Merit List:
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is all set to schedule to conduct the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PET) 2018 in May 2018. In proceedings the Banaras Hindu University for PET 2018 is providing reference to Cut off Marks/ Result/ Admission Criteria here through. The Aspirants are hereby informed about the detailed Admission process for Post Graduate courses including Entrance dates/ Result/ Cut off Marks/ Merit List/ Course wise eligibility/ No of Seats etc.
BHU PET Cut Off Marks 2018
BHU Admissions 2018: The University Admission Department for providing Admissions to the Post Graduate Arts, Science, Commerce, Law & various other professional Courses are intimating about the Cut off Marks/ Admission Entrance Test (PET)/ BHU PET Counselling rounds/ procedure etc through Notification in due course.
Important to Note:
- As per Notices the PET Entrance Tests are schedule in May 2018. Further on the result will be declared at the website.
- RESULT: The University shall try to announce the results of the candidates around 3rd -4th week of June 2018
- The PET 2018 Entrance Test Qualified candidates list on the basis of Test Performances/ scores will be dispatched at the website portal
- Further on PET Qualified Candidates through issuing the “Call Letters” will be anticipated & called for PET counselling 2018.
BHU PG Admission Selection Criteria 2018:
Banaras Hindu University, Admission Cell shall draw up Course wise Final Merit List (on basis of PET Entrance Test 2018) in case other than those in the Sports Category. Further PET Qualified candidates on merit basis will be called for Counseling through several rounds. Final through Document verification/ fee submission in Counseling dates Candidates will be offered the Admission seats.
BHU MA M.Sc M.Com Cut Off List 2018
Candidate shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test provided he/she fulfils the minimum eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the test. The University reserves the right to fix minimum qualifying marks for different courses and/or different categories. However, for MPA and MFA, minimum qualifying marks for theory paper will be 35% and in the practical minimum qualifying marks will be 45%. The Merit shall be based on the sum of two components viz., marks obtained in Theory and practical tests.
For M.P.Ed.*, minimum qualifying marks in Theory Paper shall be 35% while in Physical Fitness Test it will be 45%. The merit for M.P.Ed., will be the sum of two components viz. Marks in Theory Paper and marks in Physical Fitness Test. The University reserves the right to modify the above minimum qualifying mark.
BHU PET Course wise Merit List: 2018
|BHU M.Sc. – (Health Statistics) Cut off 2018|
|BHU ACHARYA-Shukla Yajurveda Cut off 2018|
|BHU M. Sc. (Ag.) Cut off 2018|
|BHU Master of Agri-Business Management 2018|
|BHU M.Sc. – Food Science and Technology 2018|
|BHU M.Sc. – Plant Biotechnology Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.F.A.-Painting Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.F.A.-Applied Arts Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.F.A.-Pottery & Ceramics Cut off 2018|
|M.F.A.-Textile Design Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Vocal Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Instrumental(Sitar) Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Instrumental(Violin) Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Instrumental(Flute) Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Instrumental(Tabla) Cut off 2018|
|MPA – Dance(Kathak) Cut off 2018-2018|
|MPA – Dance(Bharat Natyam)|
|MPA – Musicology Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Arabic Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-English Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-French Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-German Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Persian Cut off 2018|
|BHU BHU M.A. in Russian Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Hindi Cut off 2018|
|M.A. in Kannada Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Marathi Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Telugu Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Urdu Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Pali Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Sanskrit Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Linguistics Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-A.I.H.C. & Arch. Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-History of Art Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Indian Philosophy and Religion Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Philosophy Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Mass Communication Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Museology Cut off 2018|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management|
|M.Lib. & Inf. Sc. Cut off 2018|
|M.P.Ed. Cut off 2018|
|M.A. – Manuscriptology & Paleography|
|BHU M.A.-History Cut off 2018|
|M.A.-Political Science Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A.-Sociology Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A. – Social Work Cut off 2018|
|M.A. – Public Administration|
|M.A.-Economics Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.Com. Previous Year Cut off|
|M.Sc. – Computational Science and Applications – Signal Processing|
|M.Sc. – Forensic Science Previous Year Cut off|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Agroforestry Cut off 2018|
|BHU LL.M. (1-year) Cut off 2018|
|BHU LL.M Previous Year Cut off|
|LL.M. Course – Human Rights & Duties Education|
|M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences (Environmental Technology)|
|BHU M.Sc.-Physics Cut off Marks 2018|
|BHU M.Sc.-Chemistry Previous Year Cut off|
|M.Sc. (Geology)</br>M.Sc. – Petroleum Geosciences|
|BHU M.Sc.-Zoology Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.Sc.-Botany Cut off 2018|
|M.Sc.-Computer Science Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.Sc. – Biochemistry Cut off 2018|
|M.Sc. – Applied Microbiology Cut off 2018|
|M.Sc. – Environmental science Cut off 2018|
|M.Sc. – Molecular and Human Genetics|
|M.Sc.(Tech.) Geophysics Cut off 2018|
|BHU MCA Previous Year Cut off|
|M. Sc. – Bioinformatics [For Females only]|
|M.A./M.Sc.-Home Science Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A./M.Sc.-Mathematics Cut off 2018|
|M.A./M.Sc.-Statistics Cut off 2018|
|BHU M.A./M.Sc.-Psychology Cut off 2018|
|M.A./M.Sc.-Geography Previous Year Cut off|
|BHU M.Sc. – Statistics and Computing|
|M.A. – Education (For Females only)|
|BHU M.Sc. (Ag.) Soil & Water Conservation|
|M.A. in Integrated Rural Development and Management|
BHU PET Expected Cut Off 2018
The BHU University Admission Department shall try to announce the PET 2018 results of the candidates around 3rd -4th week of June 2018 which would be available on BHU‟s Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in).
In addition, marks obtained by the candidate in the test, his/her overall merit and merit within the category to which he/she belongs shall be emailed at his/her registered email address and sent through SMS at his/ her registered mobile number provided by the candidate in the application form.
- The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the PET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time
Procedure for Selection:
- The Merit-listed Candidates called for Counseling for Admission into a Course shall have to fill up an Online Preference Entry Form available and active on the Candidate’ Segment of the Entrance Test Portal
- The Candidates should report to the College Faculty concerned for Discussion with the Teachers available at the Counseling Center / Venue about the available Honors / Course Combinations [UG Programs of the Faculty of Science, Arts and Social Science, Law, Education, Physical Education, etc.]
- After finalizing the Preference Entry Form, he / she need to get its Printout, sign it and submit it along with other required original documents at the Verification Desk.
- The Candidates necessarily should have the proof of payment of Admission Fee to the Counselling Center / Venue In-charge latest by 04:00 PM on the next day of the Counselling.
- After (i) Each day of Counselling and (ii) Fee Payment Deadline, Computerized Allotment / Re-arrangement of the Seats in order of Merit and based on the Candidates’ Preference and availability of the Seats will be done. The Final Allotment will be done by the Computer only after the expiry of Payment Deadline of the Last Date of Counselling. Based on the Preference of the Candidate submitted at the time of Counseling, there could be change in the Course Options, Location and Seat Type (free to paid and vice versa).
- The Final Allotment done in this manner shall be binding on the candidate.
- The Candidates must have in their possession all the Original Documents / Certificates mentioned above.
- However, the Mark sheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned Examining Body (subject to Verification by the Admission Committee),
- Confidential Mark-sheets or Provisional Results issued by the Registrar / Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case Qualifying Examination Is of the Senior Secondary Level) shall also be entertained at the time of Admission.
- Failure to pay the Fee within the prescribed period given in the Admission Letter will result in cancellation of the Allotted Seat.
BHU PET Counselling Schedule 2018
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), subsequent to the announcement of PET 2018 result issues the Call Letters to the PET 2018 Shortlisted candidates through the website of university Online.
Candidates qualify in the Entrance Test and complete all formalities required for admission during Counseling Rounds in the course will be offered Admission seats through counselling rounds/ Seat allotment.
Website of the University: www.bhuonline.in