BHU UET | PET | SCS Entrance Result 2018 Counseling Dates:
The Banaras Hindu University Entrance Tests for Admission into 03-Years’ Degree (UG) Courses, Master’s Degree (PG) Course and Special Courses of Studies (SCS) offered in the Banaras Hindu University and Allied Campuses for the Academic Session 2018-19 and would briefly state in the Latter Paragraphs:
Banaras Hindu University UG/ PG Entrance Tests 2018 Results
BHU Admissions 2018-19: The Controller of Examinations shall declare later the Results for the UG / PG Entrance Test held on different Dates and finally concluding on the 27th of May 2018 and Physical Tests coming to and on the 30th of June 2018.
|Name of the Course / Program||Counseling Schedule|
|Under Graduate Entrance Test||Admission into different Streams of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Special Courses of Studies (SCS) shall be subject to Counseling. Whereas Admission into Special Courses of Studies did not involve any Entrance Test, hence, Admission into Special Courses of Studies shall be subject to Counseling, Admission into Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s will be on the basis of the Marks secured in the Entrance Tests followed by Web Based Counseling involving Verification of the Certificates / Documents as mentioned in the Information Bulletins 2018 and Admission and abridged Information being re-presented in the Latter Part here.|
|Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Special Courses of Study|
The Office of the Registrar, based on the Entrance Tests Merit List submitted by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, shall host Counseling in coordination with the Departments concerned and as per the Dates notified, for which Banaras Hindu University will release e-Call Letter / Admission-Cum-Admission Letters for the Candidate.
BHU UET 2018:
Documents In Original Essential At The Time Of Admission Counseling (Xerox Also)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from any University other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 Days of Admission).
- High School Certificate / Equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate /Equivalent Certificate.
- Mark Sheets of High School / Equivalent & Intermediate (+2) / Equivalent.
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Mark Sheet of Bachelor Degree.
- PET Admit Card issued by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which Reserved Quota Seat is claimed.
- Certificate (s) in support of Claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
BHU PET 2018:
Documents In Original Along With Xerox Requisite At The Time Of Admission:
- Mark-Sheets of the QUALIFYING EXAMINATION and all other Previous Examinations, such as, High School, Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation (as the case may be).
- Matriculation or its Equivalent Certificate to ascertain the Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority, if Admission is sought under SC/ST/OBC Category (SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which Reserved Quota Seat is claimed).
- Medical Certificate issued by the appropriate Authority, if Admission is sought under Physically Challenged Category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended. Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from any University other than Banaras Hindu University.
Criteria for Admission:
Admission of the Students into different Special Courses of Study shall be based on the Weighted Marks in the Qualified Examination / Other Examinations / Written Test / Interview / any other criteria as per the Decision of the concerned Faculty / Department / Center.
- In case of the Merit being Equal, the Candidate with Higher Percentage of the Marks at the Qualifying Examination shall be preferred;
- In case of Aggregate Percentage of the Marks at the Qualifying Examination being Equal too, then the Candidates with the Higher Marks in the concerned Subject (if applicable) shall be given Due Preference;
- In case the Candidates having Equal Marks in the above stated Examinations, then the Candidate Senior / Older in Age shall be given Preference.
Special Courses of Study (SCS):
Procedure for Selection:
Admission into the Special Courses of Study shall be made strictly in order of Merit, which will be based on Weighted Marks in the Qualifying Examination / other Examinations / Written Test / Personal Interview / any other Criteria as per the Decision of concerned Faculty / Department / Center.
- In case the Merits are Equal, the Candidate having Higher Percentage of the Marks at Qualifying Examination will be preferred.
- In case the Aggregate Percentages of the Marks at the Qualifying Examination are also equal, then Preference shall be given to a Candidate who has Higher Marks in the concerned Subject (if applicable).
- In case the Candidates may have Equal Marks in the above-stated Examinations, then the Candidate Senior in Age shall be given Preference.
Call Letters for Counseling:
Only those Candidates who are Selected / Wait-Listed shall be informed by the concerned Dean / Head of the Department / Coordinator, Banaras Hindu University about Counseling for their Admission. If any Candidate is called for Admission into a Particular Course on a particular Date / Dates, then he / she shall have to bring with him / her all the necessary Documents (as mentioned in Section 11 of the Information Bulletin) in Original, failing which his / her Admission shall not be considered.
The Call Letters for Counseling / Interview / Test will be e-mailed to the Candidate at the e-mail Addresses provided by the Candidate in the Application Form very soon. SMS Alert regarding issuance of the Call Letters on the Mobile Phone registered by the Candidate will also be sent. Therefore, the Candidates are advised to give correct e-mail Ids / Mobile Phone Numbers for Correspondence while filling up the Online Application Form.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates’ Future!
Press Click here on BHU Website to check out the Result for Entrance Tests.