- 1 Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2019
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Notification 2019 Application Form Last Date:
Bihar Public Service Commission has notified for the Bihar State Judicial Services many Posts Examination 2018 Notification. Bihar Judicial Services Examination 2019 Written Examination Online Application dates along with Judicial Service Exam online registration process at Bihar Public Service Commission. The last date of online application submission form.
Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2019
Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2019- The Online Applications for the Bihar State Judicial Services Competitive Examination. Candidates looking for the Bihar State Law Graduate Level Recruitment Exam will take online registration. Bihar Judicial Service Examination detailed Vacancies information/ Application starting/last dates/ Examination Scheme/Syllabus/ Application Fee/ Selection Criteria/ Pay Scale etc shall be obtained from the website of Bihar Judicial Service Exam.
Name of the Commission– Bihar Public Service Commission
Category’s Name– Examination Notification
Name of the Exam: Bihar State Judicial Service Examination
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancies:
Bihar Judicial Services Exam Application Form 2019
Click here for Online Application form
Candidates need to fill and submit the application form through the online mode as according to the guidelines given here:
- The Bihar judicial exam application form will be soon available on the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Candidates will fill all the details in the application form such as the name, address and the details of the educational qualification.
- Except that, they will fill the details for the communication purpose such as phone number and a valid email ID.
- Candidates will upload the scanned photo and the signature in the application form of the prescribed format and size.
- There will be an application fee also which every applicant will pay thru the bank challan.
- The application fee for the candidates of the general category will be Rs. 600.
- The candidates of the reserved category will pay the application fee of Rs. 150.
Bihar Judicial Services Exam Eligibility Criteria
There are some criteria which candidates must possess to be eligible to apply for the Bihar judicial Service Examination. The details of the eligibility criteria have been given here:
- A candidate needs to be the citizen of India.
- Moreover, a candidate needs to be having the domicile of Bihar to get the reservation benefits.
- Applicants must have completed the Bachelor level education in law from any recognized institute.
- The age of the applicants must be between 22 years and 35 years.
- The candidates, who have a permanent domicile in the state of Bihar and belong to the reserved category, will be offered the relaxation in their upper age.
- The age relaxation for the candidates of the OBC category will be of 3 years.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will get the age relaxation of 5 years.
Bihar Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2019
There will be tree stages of the Bihar Judicial service examination. There will be some question papers which will be compulsory for all. There will be some optional question papers also and candidates will have to choose any there subjects. The tables are given below give all the details about the compulsory and optional question papers:
Details about the compulsory subject:
|S.No.||Subjects||Subject Code||Total Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge including current affairs||01||150|
|2.||Elementary General Science||02||100|
|5.||Law of Evidence and Procedure||05||150|
List of Optional Subject
|S No||Subjects||Subject Code||Total Marks|
|1.||Constitution and Administrative Law of India||06||150|
|2.||Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law||07||150|
|3.||Law of Transfer of Property and Principle of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief||08||150|
|4.||Law of Contract and Torts||09||150|
Interview for BPSC Judicial Service Examination
The final selection of the candidates will be after the commencement of the interview. Candidates will be invited for an interview after qualifying the previous examinations.
- Date of Online Registration:
- Last date for depositing Application Fee:
- Application Submission form Last Date:
|Important Notice, Advertisement and Instructions of Applying Online for 31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination.
Click here to Download Detailed Advertisement
Website of the Commission: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in