BIS UDC Clerk Recruitment 115 Vacancies 2019 Lab Assistant Technician Form Last Date Apply
Bureau of Indian Standards has declared the official notification for BIS Recruitment for 115 Upper Division Clerk, Lab Assistant, Technician, Deputy Director (Public Relation) and more. Candidates will have to apply for UDC Clerk Recruitment through BIS Website. BIS Department will soon start the procedure of application form. Candidates who want to apply for the BIS UDC Clerk Recruitment 2019 are advised to check the eligibility criteria initially and hereafter submit the application form. Check the below section for more information.
BIS UDC Clerk Recruitment 115 Vacancies 2019
BIS Recruitment Vacancies 2019 has been announced and there are total 115 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Post or more. Candidates are hereby informed that submit the application from before the last date. BIS UDC Clerk Application Form 2019 will be submitted in online mode only and no other mode will be considered. Other Details of BIS UDC Clerk Jobs 2019 like eligibility criteria, how to apply application from, selection process, admit card and more are given in below section. Candidates have to access to our web portal for collecting update details time to time.
BIS Recruitment Details 2019
- Category Name – BIS Recruitment UDC Clerk Notification 2019
- Name of the Department – Bureau of Indian Standards
- Application Mode – Online
- Number of Vacancies: 115
Below Steps to Apply Application Form
- Candidates need to open the educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that, search for the BIS Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
BIS Vacancies Details
- Deputy Director (Public Relation): 5
- Deputy Director (Administration and finance): 2
- Lab Assistant: 17
- Section Officer: 5
- Senior Technician: 7
- Upper Division Clerk: 79
BIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UDC Clerk: Candidates should have graduation degree from recognized university or institution. For more information about Education Criteria, candidates have to check the official notification.
Refer to official notification.
Candidate’s selection will be based on written exam/ skill test/ interview. For more details, candidates have to wait for official notification declaration. Whenever they declare then we will update the information here.
Bureau of Indian Standards will declare the BIS UDC Clerk Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from BIS Department Website. Carrying their hall ticket on the time of exam as without the admit card, examiner will not allow for attending the exam.
- Starting Date of Application Form: To be Announced
- Last Date of Application Form: To be Announced
Bureau of Indian Standards: www.bis.gov.in