BRABU Ph.D Admission Test Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern Question Papers Subject Wise:
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is going to notify at Ph.D Portal on PAT 2019 (Ph.D Admission Test) Syllabus / Exam scheme and pattern. Candidates going to opt Ph.D Course in BRABU University are hereby intimated on PAT 2019 hall tickets / call letters availability along with Syllabus / Interview module etc. BRABU Bihar University Research Cell will conduct PAT 2019 for applicants (Except for Research Fellowship holders) & through the website portal of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University PAT 2019 shall be organized as per information’s available in the Hon’ble Chancellor’s Secretariats. Aspirants visiting the website of BRABU University may access all latest updates on Ph.D Admission Test 2019 Subject wise Syllabus / Module of selection under. Applicants earlier called for the PhD Admissions 2019-20 had to apply for Applications from 11th January, 2019 to 11th February, 2019.
Download BRABU Phd Admission Test Syllabus Pdf
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Computer Applications
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Mathematics
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Management
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Bhojpuri
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Botany
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Chemistry
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Hindi
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Commerce
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Electronic Science
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Economics
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test English
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Home Science
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Education
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Geography
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Music
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test History
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Political Science
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Philosophy
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Physics
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Sociology
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Persian
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Sanskrit
- Syllabus of PhD Admission Test Psychology
Latest Upload Date 14-06-2019:
The Syllabus of PhD Admission Test (Pat) will be available to students next week. Syllabus of PAT will be uploaded on official website of university. 22 departments have prepared the related subject matter and handed it to the examination department of the University. The PAT entrance test is likely to conduct on 21st July 2019.
BRABU Ph.D Admissions 2019
BRABU Pattern of Ph.D Admission Test PAT 2019
The written test will consist of two papers
Paper-I will be objective type on qualitative teaching and research aptitude. There will be 50 questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-II will be subjective type in the subject concern and will carry 100 marks. The syllabus of this paper shall be the syllabus of the Post Graduate course of the University
The test will be held in two sittings as follows: Paper I Paper II
|Test||Pre-Philosophy Doctor Admission Test|
|No. of Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I:
|Paper – II:
- Un-Reserved Candidates: 50% in each Paper
- Reserved Category Candidates: 45% Marks in each Paper
Admission Selection Methodology:
Admission into the Philosophy Doctor / Master of Philosophy Program shall be strictly based on Merit determined taking into account the Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks into the Pre-Ph.D. Admission Test and Performance and Sufficient High Marks secured by the Candidates belonging to Un-Reserved / General Category.
There shall be a Viva-Voce after the candidate clears the written examination particular subject/ department. The Viva-Voce shall be conducted jointly by the Supervisor for written exam qualified candidates. The candidate shall have to obtain at least qualifying marks out of fifty earmarked for Viva-Voce.
The following categories of candidates are exempted from PAT; however they are also required to apply and appear in the interview with the candidates qualified in PAT 2019.
- i) Candidates who secured grants for research such as Fellowship/ Scholarship/DBT/ICMR/ICAVDST-INSPIRE/C S SIR/I CHR etc.
- ii) Assistant Professors
iii) Non-teaching employee of the lJniversity, who are holding substantive appointed for more than five years and having at least 55o/o marks in Master degree.
The date and venue of interview will be intimated on the brabu.net in due course, ‘I’he final selection will be prepared and displayed as per the provision
- Political Science-
- Library Science-
- Computer Science –
Details available on the University website www.brabu.net