Burdwan University PG Admission 2019 Application Form Merit List Counseling Allotment:
The University of Burdwan is all set to notify for the PG Courses Admissions 2019 Prospectus/ Entrance Test Notification. Burdwan University for providing Admissions to PG Courses for session 2019-20 is going to release Admission Notification shortly & likely to commence the PG Admission Application forms very soon. Desirous candidates looking for Admissions to Burdwan University may Apply Online for said vacancies in due course.
Burdwan University PG Admissions 2019
Burdwan University Admissions- The Admission Cell Burdwan University is soon going to invite Applications for Post Graduate (PG) M.A, M.Sc, MCom etc courses shortly. University of Burdwan to conduct Entrance Tests for admissions to various Disciplines/ courses in Campus/ Colleges/ Institutes & soon will notify the detailed Schedule of Applications/ Entrance Test.
Name of the University– Burdwan University
Category’s Name– Admission Notification
Name of the Courses– Post Graduate
Admission Session– 2019-20
Burdwan University PG Admissions 2019-20
Online Applications are going to be invited from Eligible candidates seeking Post Graduate (PG) Admissions in Burdwan University. Tentatively in May-June 2019 Applications shall commence. Through Burdwan University Online Admission Portal application registration shall be made.
Notification for Admission To M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed etc in various Faculties consisting detailed Instructions/ relevant eligibility & other updates shall be notified shortly.
Burdwan University Admissions 2019 Entrance Test
University will conduct Entrance Examination for applicants seeking Admissions to PG/ Education Courses in July 2019 month (tentatively). The detailed Entrance Test schedule will also to be conveyed through website.
Counseling form/ Instructions –
The candidates have to attend the counseling programme compulsorily either personally or through his/her authorized representative, failing which their selection will liable to be cancelled. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The mere fact that any name has been published in the list does not by itself ensure admission of the candidate concerned unless his/her original credentials are found in order.
The University also reserves all rights to drop or to include any name, if any suppression of facts on the part of the students or any mistake on the part of the University, detected at any stage before or after the admission. Options once exercised cannot be altered. Seats are limited and will be available on the basis of merit and hence, mere participation in the counseling does not ensure seats to the candidates as number of seats are lesser than the number of applicants.
Candidates shall have to bring all the documents and testimonials mentioned below at the time of admission:
- Original and self-attested photocopy of mark-sheets of all public examinations passed.
- Original and self-attested photo copy of birth certificate/ admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examinations.
- Original and self-attested photo copy of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribes / OBC-A/ OBC-B/ Differently Abled/ Sports certificate issued in favour of the candidates. Relevant Certificates must conform to West Bengal Govt. Memo No. 1813-BCW/MR-94/11 dated.
- Self-Attested downloaded printed copy of Application form, and e-receipt.
- Self-attested photo copy of the college leaving certificate.
- Students have to submit an affidavit sworn before the Notary Public within one month of admission to the effect that they would not take part or incite any activity of ragging failing which they are liable to be expelled
- Once documents verification are confirmed, payment link will be provided in the admission portal one day after the date of admission. Candidates are advised to pay the respective admission fees through online and print the voucher copy and such Payment Link will be valid up to 48 hours.
- If any candidate do not pay the admission fees within given time period then admission of that candidate will be terminated and will completely exit from admission procedure.
Admission will be confirmed of those candidates who pay the correct admission fees within stipulated period.
|Sl. No||Subject Code||Post Graduate Subject||Course|
SUBJECTS UNDER FACULTY COUNCIL (SC)
|4||ENVS||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||M Sc|
|12||CMPS||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS||M Sc|
|13||GEOS||GEOSPATIAL SCIENCES||M Sc|
SUBJECTS UNDER FACULTY COUNCIL (ARTS, COM ETC)
|8||LIBR||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||M LIS|
|17||MEDD||EDUCATION (DEPUTED)||M Ed (Deputed)|
|18||MEDX||EDUCATION (FRESHERS)||M Ed (Freshers)|
|21||MBAT||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (TOURISM)||MBA (TOURISM)|
|22||MBAH||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HR)||MBA (HR)|
|23||CLVM||HINDUSTHANI CLASSICAL VOCAL MUSIC||MA|
Website of the University- www.buruniv.ac.in