Calcutta High Court LDA Recruit Form 2018-19 | 200 Vacancies Lower Division Assistant Notification Last Date:
High Court of Calcutta has declared the official notification of 200 Lower Division Clerk Post. Candidates can submit the application form via the Calcutta High Court Website. The HC of Calcutta has commenced the Calcutta HC LDA Application Form by 20.12.2018 and will be concluded on 19.01.2018. For more information, candidates take a look on below segment of the article.
Calcutta HC Lower Division Assistant Jobs 2019
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Lower Division Assistant Post. The Calcutta High Court has released the 200 Vacancies for Lower Division Assistant Post. Candidates should submit the Calcutta High Court Application Form 2018-19 before the last date due to network problem in official website. Candidates can check the vital details of Calcutta HC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2019 by reading the entire article.
Calcutta HC Lower Division Assistant Details
Category Name – Calcutta HC Lower Division Assistant Notification 2019
Name of the High Court – High Court of Calcutta
Number of Vacancies – 200
Application Mode – Online
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant
Below Steps to Apply Application Form
- Candidates need to open the High Court of Calcutta.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the Calcutta HC Online Application.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
Calcutta HC Lower Division Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
- Candidates should have knowledge in the vernacular of the State.
Candidates age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. Candidates of West Bengal only.
Candidates need to pay Rs.500 + bank charges towards examination fees. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST for the state of West Bengal have to pay Rs.250 + bank charges as examination fees.
Selection of Candidates:
On successful submission of the online applications, candidates are required to undergo a Preliminary Screening Test (OMR based) followed by competitive written exam and interview.
For Preliminary Test: There shall be total hundred (100) questions and each question shall carry one (1) mark. There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
Candidates selected and shortlisted in the Preliminary Screening Test (OMR based) are required to appear in a Competitive Written Test in i) Arithmetic, ii) English essay and précis writing and iii)General Knowledge. Each subject shall carry hundred (100) marks, aggregating to three hundred (300) marks and the duration of Competitive Written Test shall be of three (3) hours in single seating.
Candidates securing qualifying marks and selected in order of merit shall be required to appear at viva-voce test of hundred (100) marks.
Candidates can download the admit card via the website of Calcutta High Court. Candidates are required to download and take a printout of Admit Card. Carrying their hall ticket on the time of exam is compulsory for candidates who are going to attend the exam.
- Commencement of online submission of application by the candidates: 20.12.2018
- Closing of online submission of application: 19.01.2019
- Last date for payment of fees through offline: 17.01.2019
- Commencement for downloading Admit Cards: 09.02.2019
- Last date for downloading Admit Cards: 24.02.2019
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 24.02.2019
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list for candidates those who have appeared in the OMR based test: 10.03.2019
Calcutta High Court Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in