CBSE AIPMT e-Admit Card Download 2016 Pravesh Patra डाउनलोड www.aipmt.nic.in:
The All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Test (AIPMT) 2016 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi on the 1ST May 2016 (Sunday). Now CBSE Board has issued the notification regarding the e Admit Cards/ Pravesh Patra Demonstration for the AIPMT Test 2016. The All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test 2016 for admission in MBBS/ BDS Courses will be conducted on prescribed date in the objective type frame. All those candidates who had applied earlier & will have to appear in the upcoming examination are going to be able to download their examination 2016 admit cards/ hall tickets.
All India Pre-Medical Test AIPMT Admit Card 2016
The All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Test (AIPMT) is going to provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT – 2016 on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
Name of the Conducting Body: Central Board Of Secondary Education
Appellation of the Category: Admit cards
Name of the examination: All India Pre Medical Test 2016
Official website of the board: www.aipmt.nic.in
Download AIPMT e-Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website of the AIPMT .: www.aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx
- Then visit the news event section & search for the AIPMT Admit cards
- Then open the provided link by the board
- Then fill the details such as reg. no/ dob/ security pin etc
- Then click on the submit button
- Then there will be your result card shown
- Then click on the print section & download the admit card for further use.
- Date of the AIPMT Examination: 01/05/2016
- Result declaration date: 5th June 2016 (Tentative)
CBSE AIPMT Examination Pravesh Patra 2016
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would be conducting the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)- 2016, for the academic session 2016-17. This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India.
- There are also State Governments/Universities/Institutions voluntarily participating in the AIPMT- 2016 for using its merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.
- The duration of test would be 3 hour
- All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, the 01st May 2016
- Examination will be conducted at 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
AIPMT Merit list & Qualifying Area:
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare the list of successful candidates of AIPMT – 2016 on the basis of the eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC category must have obtained 40 % Marks.
- A list of the successful candidates in order of merit based on the score obtained in the examination will be prepared by the Board and forwarded to the counselling authorities for the purpose of allotment of seats.
CBSE AIPMT Result 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the AIPMT Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by 05th June, 2016
AIPMT Pre Medical Counseling: 2016
The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the DGHS. The Counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted as per the notifications issued separately by the authorities concerned.
During counselling, the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the eligible candidates are verified as per norms specified by the respective authorities and Medical/Dental Colleges.
सभी आवेदक भविष्य में घोषित होने वाले उत्तर कुंजी,
परीक्षा परिणाम और अन्य सम्बंधित सूचनाओं के विषय में परीक्षा उम्मीदवार हमारी वेबसाइट / यूआरएल www.examresults2016.in/ को निरंतर देखते रहें!
Official AIPMT Web Portal: www.aipmt.nic.in