CBSE CTET July 2019 Application Form Notification,Syllabus,Pattern:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is shortly going to notify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2019. CBSE after fulfilling the all proceedings shall convey about the CTET 2019 Notification/ form schedule/ Exam Mode/ procedure/ criteria & all requisite information. CBSE conducts CTET examination (Paper I, Paper II) twice a year to provide The candidates interested to apply for the CTET 2019 July Entrance examination have to fill the Online application form 05th Feb 2019 to 05th March 2019 at the website of the department. The CTET 2019 examination is going to conduct on 07th July 2019.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ,Candidates shall apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET 2019 website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature. After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit. CBSE’s Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be organized on July 7, 2019. Online Admission form starting from 05th February 2019 to 05th March 2019 (extended till 12th march 2019).
NEWS on 09th march 2019
UPDATE on 06th March 2019
CBSE has extend the CTET July 2019 application form last date till 12th March 2019. All the students may apply for CTET till 12th of March 2019 at 05:00 PM.
NEWS Release (07th Feb 2019):
Application Fee can be checked out from here-
|Category||Only Paper- I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|Gen/ OBC||700/-||RS 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||350/-||RS 600/-|
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
CBSE CTET July 2019 Online Application Form:
- The CTET may apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories
CBSE CTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
There will be two papers of CTET.
- Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date for Submission of on-line Application: 05-02-2019
- Last date for submission of on-line Application: 12-03-2019
- Last date for submission of fee: 15-03-2019
- Final status of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars of candidates whose fees received: 19-03-2019
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date): 25-03-2019 to 01-04-2019
- Schedule of CTET 2019 Test: 07-07-2019
Website of the CTET- www.ctet.nic.in