NTA UGC NET Exam Results June 2019, @ntanet.nic.in Paper-1-2-3 Cut Off Marks:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to release the notification in concerning the National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2019 result announcement. NTA shall disclose the NET June 2019 Exam result at the official website of the NET Portal subsequent to evaluating the Answers sheet of the Examinees through scrutiny. Candidates appeared in the NTA NET 2019 on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) are successively eligible to access the NET result status by logging into the portal website.
NTA NET June 2019 result, Based on the notification National Testing Agency shall unveil the UGC NET result in July 2019 (Tentatively). Earlier National Testing Agency conducted the National Eligibility Test on 20 to 28 June 2019 , in order to determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in several no of Indian universities and colleges. The successful candidates will get offered the Award of JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CHECK HERE UGC NET June 2019 Results-> CLICK HERE
Date of Examination: 20 to 28 June 2019
NTA NET (JRF/Assistant Professor) Cut off Marks 2019
The Candidates appeared in the June 2019 NET Examination must have to obtain the minimum cut off marks to qualify or to be eligible for the Award of JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Minimum marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor:
- The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper –III as given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks % to be obtained|
|General||40(40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD||35(35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Important Points to Notice: 2019
Amongst those candidates who have cleared step I, a merit list will be prepare subject wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step II, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III.
Steps to Check the NET June 2019 result (Following result declaration):
- Visit the official website of the Board portal: www.ntanet.nic.in
- Go to the notification section over webpage
- Search for the NET June 2019 segment Link
- Search for the Result notification & Click on the link
- Enter the Roll No (Admit card)/Date of Birth
- Then Click on “View Result” option.
- Result card/ Status will get appeared, download that for further uses.
Official Website of the NTA NET: www.ntanet.nic.in