CBSE UGC NET Exam Results 2018, @cbsenet.nic.in Paper-1-2-3 Cut Off Marks:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to release the notification in concerning the National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2018 result announcement. CBSE shall disclose the NET (08th) July 2018 Exam result at the official website of the NET Portal subsequent to evaluating the Answers sheet of the Examinees through scrutiny. Candidates appeared in the CBSE NET (08th July) 2018 on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) are successively eligible to access the NET result status by logging into the portal website.
CBSE UGC-NET July 2018 Results
CBSE NET July 2018 result, Based on the notification Board of Secondary Education shall unveil the UGC NET result in September 2018 (Tentatively). Earlier Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the National Eligibility Test on 08th July 2018, in order to determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in several no of Indian universities and colleges. The successful candidates will get offered the Award of JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CHECK HERE UGC NET July 2018 Results-> CLICK HERE
Date of Examination: 08th July, 2018
In view of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) giving the Final Touch to preparation of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Result 2018, the Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to announce soon the Result for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2018.
CBST NET (JRF/Assistant Professor) Cut off Marks 2018
The Candidates appeared in the 08th July 2018 NET Examination must have to obtain the minimum cut off marks to qualify or to be eligible for the Award of JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Minimum marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor:
- The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper –III as given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks % to be obtained|
|General||40(40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD||35(35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Important Points to Notice: 2018
Amongst those candidates who have cleared step I, a merit list will be prepare subject wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step II, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III.
Steps to Check the NET July 2018 result (Following result declaration):
- Visit the official website of the Board portal: www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Go to the notification section over webpage
- Search for the NET July 2018 segment Link
- Search for the Result notification & Click on the link
- Enter the Roll No (Admit card)/Date of Birth
- Then Click on “View Result” option.
- Result card/ Status will get appeared, download that for further uses.
Official Website of the CBSE NET: www.cbsenet.nic.in/