CBSE UGC NET July 2018, Notification, Online Reg Form,Syllabus,Admit Card 2018:
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the Notification for holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 08th July 2018. CBSE has decided to conduct the UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor (AP) on 08th July 2018 at the various Allotted Exam Centres across the Country. CBSE on the behalf University Grant Commission may start the online application from 05th March to 05th April 2018.
CBSE (NET) Notification July 2018
CBSE NET July 2018: As recommendations from UGC due to last Exam delay in Organizing Central Board of Secondary Education has instructed to conduct the National Eligibility Test shortly. The candidates who desire to appear in the NET 2018 test may get Detailed NET Notification available on the website soon. The detailed info consisting NET Eligibility/ Application form/ Concerning Dates/ NET Admit cards/ NET Result 2018 etc are given heredown.
CBSE NET July 2018 Online Application Form
Click here to Apply Online
The candidates are required to Apply Online for the Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility Test before the 05th April 2018 for Online Application submission. The NET July 2018 Online Application can be filled at cbsenet.nic.in and above provided link. The dates for Online Applications will be released from 05th March 2018.
- Candidate appearing in NET should clearly specify in the prescribed Application Form whether they are applying for both JRF& Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR only for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- For General: RS 600/-
- For OBC (Non Creamy Layer): RS 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: RS: 150/-
CBSE NET July 2018
On behalf of UGC, the CBSE announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges.
Eligibility for National Eligibility Test NET July 2018
Eligibility for NET July 2018: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc are eligible for this Test. (While at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are required for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for eligibility for this Test).
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.07.2018. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer) SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
CBSE NET July 2018 Pattern/ Syllabus
CBSE will conduct NET in 83 subjects (listed under) at 88 selected Cities of Examination (listed under) spread across the country Tentatively.
The Test will consist of 2 Papers- All three papers will be of Objective Type is as follows-
|Paper||No. Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Marks|
|II||100 questions all are compulsory||100|
Note: So far there were three papers in the UGC Net Examination. Now this pattern will not taken. UGC has reduced the number of papers to two.
UGC NET July 2018 Admission Card
After completion of the NET July 2018 application form, students are looking for the NET July 2018 admission card through the website. The admission card will be issued from third week of June 2018 on its official website.
Central Board of Secondary Education July 2018 NET Result
Central Board of Secondary Education after concluding the National Eligibility Test NET Answers sheets scrutiny will declare the NET July 2018 Result at the website of the Board result portal. Result of the UGC-NET to be held 2018 will be made available on the websites cbsenet.nic.in. Concerned candidates should keep updating from our website portal for all current updates.
NET Cut off Marks:
Minimum marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Amongst those candidates who secure the Minimum Cut off marks will be merit listed. Merit list will be prepare subject wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step II, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III.
JRF/ Assistant Professor Award
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.
Syllabus of NET July 2018 Test:
All questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options). Syllabi for all NET subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in and are also available in the libraries of all Indian Universities. CBSE will not send the syllabus to individual candidates. The list of NET subjects along with their respective codes.
1. Submission of online application form 05th March 2018
2. Last date for Applying Online 05th April 2018
3. Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan , at any branch of (Syndicate/ Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank)or through credit/debit card: 06th April 2018
5. Uploading of Admit Card: 3rd week of June 2018
6. Date of Examination : 08th July 2018
Website of the Board: www.cbsenet.nic.in