CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result~Rank/Score Cards:
CDAC C-CAT 2019: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is likely to advertise the Notification for C CAT 2019 Examination Result/ Rank Cards. CDAC for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma Courses in CDAC organize the C-CAT on prescribed dates & primed to advertise the Rank Cards/ Ranks of the Aspirants along with the C-CAT Exam Result.
CDAC C-CAT Dec Exam Result 2019/ Rank Cards
CDAC 2019 CCAT Results: The Centre subsequent to organizing the C-CAT Test is likely to declare the Result along with the Rank Cards on the basis of Performances in the CCAT 2019 Exam at the soonest possible promptly. The Result of the C-CAT 2019 session Exam is to be declare very soon. The candidates answer C-DAC CCAT Exam are hereby informed to access the Result/ Rank updates from the website portal link shared hereunder.
Admissions Criteria: Admissions to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses at various training centres will be offered in the order of ranks obtained in C-CAT and based on the preferences of courses and centres given by the candidates during online counselling. Only those candidates who are in the C-CAT rank-list will be considered for admissions to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses.
Rank-lists of C-CAT 2019 are only applicable for admission to the 2019 batch of C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses.
CDAC C-CAT Ranking/ Result:
Candidates will be provided ranks based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B, Sections A+B+C of C-CAT. If a candidate appears for multiple sections, he/she will be provided multiple ranks. For example, if a candidate appears for Sections A and B by choosing Category II in the application form, he/she shall be provided two ranks: (i) based on the performance in Section A, and (ii) based on the performance in Sections A+B.
Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in any of the sections (A or B or C) of C-CAT will not be qualified for ranking in that particular section and its higher sections. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as stated above, if there exist candidates in any section with zero or less than zero marks, then these candidates will also not be qualified for ranking.
|e||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||12 July 2018|
|f||Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||12 – 18 July 2018|
|g||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||20 July 2018|
|h||Last Date of Payment of first installment for candidates allocated seats through the first round||26 July 2018 (till 5pm)|
|i||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||31 July 2018|
|J||Last Date of Payment of first installment for candidates allocated seats through the second round||6 August 2018 (till 5pm)|
|k||Payment of Caution Deposit and Online selection of course and centre (2nd Counselling)||9-13 August 2018|
|l||Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation
(based on 2nd Counselling)
|14 August 2018|
|m||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||17 August 2018|
|n||Registration of Students at Training Centres||20 August 2018|
|o||Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||21 August 2018|
How to Get the Exam Result:
- Log on to the website of the Department
- Go to the notification section
- Search for the PG Diploma C-CAT Exam Result/ Rank Cards
- Click on the Result/ Rank Cards
- Enter the C-CAT Roll No etc
- Click Submit & get the Result/ Rank updates.
Click here for Rank statement
RANK CRITERIA/ DISTRIBUTION: All qualified candidates will be awarded Category I ranks based on their performance in Section A. Qualified candidates who have selected Category II and III will also be awarded Category II ranks based on their total performance in Sections A+B. Qualified candidates who have selected Category III in the C-CAT application form will also obtain Category III ranks based on their total performance in Sections A+B+C.
NOTE: If two or more candidates have acquired the same marks in Section A or Sections A+B or Sections A+B+C, then the candidate having more marks in Section A will be given the higher rank.
CDAC CAT 2019 Counseling Rounds-I, II/ Admissions
C-DAC’s PG Diploma admission process has two counselling sessions and three rounds of seat allocations.
Based on the C-CAT ranks, admissions to various courses at different training centres are offered in the order of preferences of courses and centres given by the candidate and the number of seats available for the courses at the particular centres. Therefore candidates must take utmost care while filling the order of preference of the courses and centres. A candidate cannot join a lower preferred choice if he/she is allocated a higher preference in any round of seat allocation. Under any circumstance, a candidate will not be allocated another course/centre which was not given as a preference during the counselling stage.
Counseling Rounds (I,II):
Counseling means online filling of preferences of courses and training centres by the candidates
- There are two rounds of seat allocations based on the first counselling. This means that using the course-centre preferences given by the candidates during the first choice filling, two rounds of seat allocations will be done. Further details of the first counselling and first and second rounds of seat allocations are given in Admission Booklet.Depending on their C-CAT ranks, candidates will be allocated seats strictly based on the order of preferences of courses and centres given by them during the counselling. If some candidates’ ranks are not good enough to get them their top preferences in the first round of seat allocations, they may be offered their lower preferred courses/centres depending on their ranks. Such candidates may be allocated their higher-preferred course/centre in the second round of seat allocation, depending on their ranks. However, if candidates get their first preference in the first round of seat allocation itself, then that will be their final allocated seat and there will be no change for them in the second round of seat allocations. The seats allocated in the second round are final and there will be no further change in them.
- Through the second counseling, candidates who have not got/confirmed admission are given one last chance to online fill their preferences of courses and training centres for the vacant seats that arise after the second round of seat allocation. The second counselling is done after the second round of seat allocation. The third round of seat allocation is based on the second counseling. The categories of candidates who are eligible to take part in the second counselling, and more details of the second counselling and third round of seat allocation, are given in Sections 16(k-m) of this Admission Booklet.
During both the counselling sessions, candidates will be permitted to give preferences for only those courses belonging to the category they had selected in the C-CAT application form. However, a candidate can give as many preferences of training centres and courses belonging to the applied C-CAT category.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing||(PGDAC)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design||(PGDESD)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development||(PGDSSD)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security||(PGDITISS)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design||(PGDVLSI)|
|PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics||(PGDBDA)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things||(PGDIoT)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration||(PGDHPCSA)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics||(PGDBIHI)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||(PGDGi)|
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)|
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)|
Website of the Department: www.cdac.in