- 1 CEPTAM 09 Notification 2018
- 1.1 CEPTAM 9 2018 Online Application Form
- 1.2 CEPTAM 09 2018 Apply Online
- 1.3 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
CEPTAM 09 Notification 2018, CEPTAM-9 Online Application Form,Syllabus:
Takes cognizance of the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Notification in the offing for Recruitment in different Posts during 2018 and would like to state in the subsequent Paragraphs: Online applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’) through DRDO Entry Test-2018 CEPTAM 09/STA-B. Online Registration Schedule – Examination Scheme / Pattern of the Test / e-Admit Cards (Download) / Hall Tickets.
The last date of submission of application is extended up to 13th September 2018.
CEPTAM 09 Notification 2018
In view of the Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Instantaneous Communique coming up with regard to selection in different Positions through the Defence Research & Development Organization CEPTAM 09 Notified Computer Based Online Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test 2018 as well as issuance of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets, we look forward to the CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT to proceed as stated in the Latter Part.
We display on our Website Quicker Gen in this regard for the ready reference of our visitors keenly awaiting the Center For Personnel Talent Management CEPTAM 09 applications.
The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT Defense Research & Development Organization shall conduct the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination 2018. The CEPTAM 09 Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Screening Test shall comprise 150 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions relevant to the Posts.
Computer Based Test (CBT) for CEPTAM09/STA-B Advertisement will be held during 15th – 18thDecember 2018 (in two shifts). Admit Card will be uploaded by 30th November 2018.
CEPTAM 9 2018 Online Application Form
The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT, Defence Research & Development Organization shall proceed with the Procedure for Selection as stated in the CEPTAM 09 Notification.
The online application portal will be opened on 04 August 2018 and closed on 29 August 2018 (extend date is 13th September 2018).
Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
Mandatory Trade / Skill Test:
|Name of the Post||Mandatory|
|Technician ‘A’ and Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook||to pass the Trade Test|
|Stenographer Grade II||to pass the prescribed Shorthand and Typing Test|
|Administration Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’.||Qualifying of Typewriting Test|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
- For the Post of Technician ‘A’ and Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook, it is mandatory to pass the Trade Test.
- For the Post of Stenographer Grade II, it is mandatory to pass the prescribed Shorthand and Typing Test.
- Qualifying of Typewriting Test is essential for the Post of Administration Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’.
- For the Post of Vehicle Operator ‘A’ passing Driving Test is mandatory.
CEPTAM 09 2018 Apply Online
DRDO ENTRY TEST : CEPTAM-09/STA-B Advt.
DRDO ENTRY TEST : CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Advt.
CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Advt., for the post of Technician ‘A’, will be published after publication of CEPTAM-09/STA-B Advt. in Employment Newspaper. Keep visiting DRDO website for latest updates
DRDO ENTRY TEST : CEPTAM-09/A&A Advt.
CEPTAM-09/A&A Advt., for the various posts of Admin and Allied Cadre, will be published after publication of CEPTAM-09/STA-B Advt. & CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Advt. in Employment Newspaper. Keep visiting DRDO website for latest updates
- The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT, subject to through scrutiny of the Online Application Forms received from the Applicants, would call them / the Candidates to attempt an Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Screening Test. The Candidates shortlisted in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination shall have to produce the Documents for Verification while appearing for Personal Interview / Viva-voce, Skill Test, etc. (as likely to be instructed by the CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT. The Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR) and other relevant Documents will be completely examined at the time of Document Verification/* Personal Interview.
- The Candidates shortlisted based on the Merit are summoned for Document Verification, Trade Test / Skill Test and * Personal Interview based on their Ranking in OMR Based Written Test in a ratio of 1:6 (for STA ‘B’ and Junior Translator) and 1:8 (for all other Post Codes where Skill Tests / Trade Tests are mandatory) provided they secure the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the OMR Based Written Test (40% for UR/Other Backward Classes Candidate and 35% for SC/ST Candidate). Also, it is mandatory to qualify each Section of the Question Paper separately.
The Last Candidates securing Equal Marks in the Bracket are also included. The Final Selection will be based on Combined Merit of Post / Category / Sub-Category of the candidate and on the basis of the Marks obtained in Written Examination and *Personal Interview taken together in the ratio of 85% and 15% respectively. However, it is necessary for the candidate to secure minimum 45% marks for SC/ST and 50% Marks for others to qualify the *Interview.
CEPTAM 9 2018 Syllabus
In case of TIE in the Scores, and there were two or more candidates in the same Category having Equal Marks, the Candidate Older in Age shall get preference. It is reiterated that it is also compulsory for the Shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Skill / Trade Tests (wherever applicable), as per the Norms, wherever applicable for recruitment of the Eligible Candidates in different disciplines under the similar Posts
|A) Section A Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’)||Total No. of Posts|
|Post Code||Name of the Post|
|0101||Automobile Engineering||CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT would notify the Exact Numbers of Vacancies specific to the Posts.|
|0106||Electrical & Electronics|
|0108||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|0109||Electronics or Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication|
|B) Administration and Allied|
|0301||Assistant (Hindi)||CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT would notify the Exact Numbers of Vacancies specific to the Posts.|
|0401||Personal Assistant ‘A'(English Typing)|
|0501||Admin Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0502||Admin Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|0601||Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0602||Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|A) Technician – ‘A’ (Tech ‘A’).|
|0201||Book-Binder||CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT would notify the Exact Numbers of Vacancies specific to the Posts.|
|0203||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|0204||Cutting & Tailoring|
|0212||Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)|
|0213||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (RAC)|
|0214||Sheet Metal Worker (SMW)|
|Administration & Allied|
|0701||Security Assistant ‘A’|
|0801||Clerk (Canteen Manager)|
|0901||Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver ‘A’|
In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.drdo.gov.in
For First Alerts, Quicker Gen and Quicker Alerts in respect of the Results of Defence Research & Development Organization Sr. Technical Assistant ‘B’ / Technician / Administration & Allied Examination 2018, OMR Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D Series, Skill Test / Personal Interview, Skill Tests, Call Letters, Final Merit Lists, Select Lists, Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination for Multiple Recruitment / Selection to the Posts of Senior Technical Assistants ‘B’ / Technician ‘A’, Administration & Allied in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO).
Mode/Type of Examination– CBT for Screening*, Provisional Selection
Screening– Test common to all post-codes : Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, English language (basic knowledge), General science.
Mains-Test specific to subject of post-code
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Exam Date/ Admit Cards-
The date of CEPTAM 9 examination will be published on website later. The date, time & venue of examination will be given on admit card. The eadmit cards will be available on our website (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html) for download/ print, at least 02 weeks prior to examination.
- Online Applications opens on 04 August 2018
- Closing date- 29 August 2018 (Extend Date is 13th September 2018)
Press Click here on DRDO CEPTAM Website to download the Official Notification.
Press Click here on DRDO CEPTAM Website for Online Registration.
Press Click here on DRDO CEPTAM Website to download e-Hall Tickets / Admit Cards.