CG SET 2018 Notification, CG State Eligibility Test Application Form,Syllabus:
CG SET 2018 Notification: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has notified about the State Eligibility Test SET 2018. CG SET 2018 for determining the Eligibility for Assistant Professors & Lectureship in Universities, Colleges, Institutes of Higher Education (Govt/ Aided/ Private) in Chhattisgarh. CGSET 2018 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, CG SET Qualification, CG SET 2018 Date, Examination Schedule, CGSET 2018 electronic Admission Certificates / Admit Cards CGSET 2018 etc would be found in the detailed Advertisement. The Online Applications form have invited from 20th August 2018 and the last date of application process is 14th September 2018 (14.09.2018) at Online CG Portal/ below mentioned link.CG SET Admit Card 2018 LINK
The Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test (CG SET) 2018 has organized by the CG Professional Examination Board on 21st October 2018. Board is going to invite Online Application Forms from the bona fide Indian citizens domiciled in Chhattisgarh for Chhattisgarh State Level Eligibility Test (CG SLET) 2018 for Award of Lectureship. Online Application forms for SET 2018 are closing on 14th September 2018.
35000 total candidate applied for CG SET Examination 2018
Note:- The pattern of the State Eligibility Test (set) will change this time. Now candidates will have to give two paper instead of three. The rules have changed as the NET Exam. First Paper will be of General Studies and second paper will be of subject related. This test will be for 300 marks. All questions are compulsory.
CG State Eligibility Test CG SET 2018
SET would to be conducted in different Districts & hereby we would like to state the detailed Advertisement for CG SET.
That Chhattisgarh Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal / Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued their Detailed Notification and Information Brochure 2018 in respect of the CGSET for Eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board would conduct Chhattisgarh SLET in 18 Subjects at different Examination Centers in different Districts for grant of Lectureship at the Universities and Colleges recognized by Central Government / State Government.
Chhattisgarh SET 2018 Application Form/ Fee
Click here for SET 2018 Update/ Form
CG SET Previous Year Cut Off Analysis
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) shall officially notify in their Official Advertisement all Details for Form filling Process, Guidelines on Category, Instructions for the and would be obtainable in the Website only. The Reservation Rules will be applied as per the University Grants Commission Provisions only.
Mode of Application / Examination Fee (If not Revised): Online.
The Sum shall be notified in the Advertisement.
|Srl. No.||Category||Fee (Rs.)|
|01.||General Candidates / OBC/SBC(Creamy Layer) belonging to Chhattisgarh State||350/-|
|02.||For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates of Chhattisgarh State||250|
|03.||For SC/ST Candidates Domiciled in Chhattisgarh State||200|
CG SET 2018 Required Eligibility
The Candidates with Master’s Degree in Geography (with Specialization in Population Studies) are also Eligible to appear in the Subject “Population Studies” (Code No. 22).
- The Candidates who have secured Minimum 55% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR Equivalent Examination from the Universities / Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Humanities (including the Languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education, etc., are eligible for this State Level Eligibility Test / State Eligibility Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) Category candidates who have secured at least 50% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Examination are Eligible for this State Eligibility Test / State Level Eligibility Test.
- The Candidates who have appeared OR shall be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree (Final Year) Examination and whose Result is still awaited OR the Candidates, whose qualifying Examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such Candidates will be provisionally admitted and shall be considered Eligible for Lectureship Eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR Equivalent with Minimum 55% Marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH Category Candidates). Such candidates must complete their Post Graduate Degree Examination within Two Years from the Date of the Chhattisgarh SET Result with required Percentage of the Marks failing which they shall be treated as Disqualified.
- The Ph.D. Degree.
- The Candidates are required to appear in the Subject of their Post-Graduation only.
Age Limit: For Eligibility Lectureship, there is No Upper Age Limit.
CG SET Examination Scheme- CG State Level Eligibility Test 2018
- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board shall conduct the CG State Eligibility Test 2018 in 18 Subjects, and the Candidates shall be able to opt for the Subject/s opted for out of all 18 Subjects as per following Pattern:
|Session||Paper||No. Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Marks|
|First||I||50 Multiple Choice Questions||100|
|Second||II||100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory||200|
Syllabus of CG State Level Eligibility Test 2018
The Syllabi for all the Papers is that of UGC/CSIR, NET Examination. For Science Subjects, viz., Life Science, Chemical Science, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science, the Paper I will be according to Syllabi of the University Grants Commission – NET, the Paper II will be from the Syllabi of Section (B) of Paper I of CSIR and Paper III will be from the Syllabi of Paper II of CSIR. The Syllabi may be obtained from the Websites mentioned hereunder:
Subject-wise Syllabus for CG SET 2018
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board shall conduct CGPEB SET on 21st October 2018 the Union Ministry of University Grants Commission & Council of Scientific & Industrial Research HRD and University Grants Commission for the Subjects detailed here under:
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|13.||Computer Science & Applications|
|16.||Library & Information Science|
Candidates in reference to Modal Paper of CG SET should keep updating from our portal website, hereby we would provide the previous Paper Patterns to intimate the Candidates.
CGSET Result 2018/ Expected Cut off perception
The University Grants Commission has determined the Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Candidates to be considered ELIGIBLE for being awarded Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship as hereunder:
|Minimum Percentage of Marks to be obtained by the Candidates|
|Category||Paper I||Paper II|
|OBC / SBC (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwD / SC/ ST|
- Top 15% Candidates (for each Subject and Category), from the Merit List mentioned under Step II shall be declared State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Bureau for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship only.
- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board would draw up a Separate Merit List for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship to the candidates from amongst the NET qualified Candidates figuring in the Merit List under Step III.
CG SET Certificate: 2018
For Lectureship Eligibility, the SET Certificate is Valid for that particular State only and forever. The Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturers may be made from among the SLET Qualified Candidates by the Universities / Colleges / Recruitment Agencies as per their prescribed Procedures and Rules & Regulations.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 20th August 2018
- Last Date for Online Application form submission: 14th September 2018
- Date of State Eligibility Test 2018: 21st October 2018
Website of the Board: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/