Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruit Form 2018 61 Posts Application Last Date Syllabus:
Chhattisgarh High Court has issued the official notification for 61 stenographer post. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply the CG High Court Application Form through the website of highcourt.cg.gov.in from 20 Sep 2018 to 12 October 2018. Applicants can submit the application form before the last date due to network problem in the official website.
CG High Court Stenographer Jobs 2018
Applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the stenographer post. Candidates who found eligible will be able to apply the CG Stenographer Application Form. The organisation has begun the process of the Application Form and there are total 61 Vacancies for Stenographer Post. Applicants can get more information about said post by reaching our website and official website frequently.
Category Name – Chhattisgarh HC Recruitment Notification
Name of the Court – Chhattisgarh High Court
Post Name – Stenographer
Number of vacancies – 61
Application Mode – Offline
Steps to Apply Online Application Form 2018
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Go to the CG High Court 61 Stenographer Notification Section
- After that search for the Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and download it
- Fill all necessary details.
- After filling the application form attach all the necessary documents and send it to the address given below.
- Address: the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495 220 by Registered Post/ Speed Post/Other Courier/Humdast.
CG HC Steno Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have Graduate from any recognised university and; Applicants must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/ Board.
Candidates have attained minimum age of 21 years and have not attained maximum age of 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxable in condition of reserved category.
There shall be Written Test & Skill Test for recruitment to the post of Stenographer & Stenographer (Bilingual). The examination will be of objective type containing 60 marks. The duration of examination will 1 hour. Skill Test will include 50 marks.
Candidates can download the hall ticket through official website of Chhattisgarh High Court. Those who are going to attend the exam must carry their hall ticket at the time of the exam, without the hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to enter in examination hall. Admit Card will be declared 10 days of examination dates probably.
- Online Registration starting date: 20 Sep 2018
- Closing date for online submission of application: 12 October 2018
Chhattisgarh High Court Website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in