CHSE Odisha +2 ARTS / Com / Voc Revaluation / Supply Form 2018
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Odisha has released the notification in concerning the +2 (Arts/ Commerce/ Vocational) Examination revaluation/ Supplementary forms. The revaluation / supply. Forms will be downloaded from the official website of the council after the declaration of Class Twelth / Plus Two result 2018. Earlier CHSE Council declared the Class 12th/ +2 Examination result on June 2018. Based on the Council Examination board the revaluation form for +2 (Arts/ Commerce) Vocational courses will be displayed on the board. All students who are waiting for notification for the result of HS class 2018 in concern with / examination dates/ Admit cards of HS have to visit the Board official website.
CHSE Odisha +2 Arts/ Com Revaluation / Supplementary form
Council of Higher Secondary Education by the official website release the revaluation and rechecking 2018 exam form. The students who not satisfy from the plus two arts, commerce & vocational results may apply for the revaluation, reappear and rechecking exam form through the official website.
- CHSE Odisha council is all set to release the detailed Performa concerning the +2 Arts/ Commerce/ Vocational revaluation Performa. For detailed info candidates have to visit the website portal regularly.
CHSE Odisha +2 Art/ Commerce/ Voc. revaluation form 2018
Name of the department– Council of Higher Education Odisha
Category Name– Revaluation form
Name of the standard of examinations– +2 (Arts/ Commerce/ Vocational)
Revaluation form– Available
CHSE Odisha +2 (Arts, Commerce) / Voc. Revaluation form
- Student, who applies for rechecking / re-addition of marks in any paper(s) with requisite fees shall be provided with an SMS alert to the mobile as well as a link to the e-mail ID provided by the student to download his/her scanned copy of valued answer book(s) along with statement of marks at the earliest.
- Candidates have to download the valued answer book after receiving such link. No photo-copy/hard copy shall be provided by the Council.
- Students are advised to apply for rechecking / re-addition as early as possible without waiting for the last date not only to get their rechecking / re-addition results early but also to avoid late hour rush. The Council shall not be responsible.
- Pay the correct amount i.e. Rs.200/- per paper at the SBI bank.
- Candidates must have to apply revaluation form within 15 days**(Tentative) of the declaration of result.
Supplementary Form- Those candidates who would like to make improvement in their examinations have to file the supplementary form for the particular subject of subjects.
CHSE council reserves the right to allow candidates to file for supplementary examinations (For how much subjects candidate apply for). Council will release the Supplementary form submission dates/ schedule & procedure through the website.
Revaluation form +2 CHSE Arts / Commerce/ Vocational
CHSE +2 (Arts, Commerce/ Vocational) revaluation/ supplementary Performa/ schedule comprising of Revaluation form submission dates/ revaluation fee/ revaluation procedure & instructions concerning the revaluation scheme etc can be seen through the notification stated on the portal website. Those students who are not satisfy from their declared result in checking/ totaling aspects may apply for the revaluation within 15 Days of the result declaration.
Revaluation result–The result of revaluation shall be uploaded on the official website followed by the complete details card regarding the Result cards & subjects for which applied for.
May the Best of Luck for the Students!
Official website of the board- www.chseodisha.nic.in