CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2018 ~ Exam Dates/Expected Cut off:
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card 2018: In response to the Central Reserve Police Force Notification for Admit Card of the Posts of Constables (Tradesman) under different Trades. would hereby like to advise the Candidates to carefully read the Notification for upcoming exam dates regarding to conduct the written examination for CISF Constable (Tradesman) 2017-18.
CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force will upload the e-Call-up Letters / Admission Certificates on the Official Website (displayed in the Latter Part) at each Stage for the Candidates; i.e.; Written Examination / Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination during the Recruitment Process. Besides, Shortcomings.
CISF Constable Tradesman Written Exam Date 2018
if any, noticed in the Online Application Forms of the Candidate at the Initial Stage, the Candidate will be informed through SMS / E-mail to immediately sort out the Query as far as possible. Therefore, we would like to advise the Candidates to stay in touch with the CISF Communication at times.
Procedure for Selection:
The Central Industrial Security Force shall conduct the Stage-wise Recruitment Examination 2017 – 18 for filling up the Temporary Posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the Trade; viz., Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washer Man
- Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying Sort)
- Documentation aimed at Authenticity and Eligibility of the Candidature
- Trade Test – Qualifying Sort
- Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test for Maximum 100 Marks aimed at Shortlisting / Provisional Selection
- Medical Examination shall be conducted by the Central Industrial Security Force at the respective Sectors / Recruitment Centers.
The Candidates, who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test, will only be Eligible to appear in the OMR based / Computer Based Written Examination.
Sector-wise / Trade wise and the Category-wise Result of the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Test-Cum Merit List, etc., will be drawn up.
The Optical Markup Reader Based Written Test / Written Examination / Computer Based Recruitment Examination shall be bilingual; i.e., in Hindi & English.
CISF CT Tradesman Written Exam Schedule 2018
The Result of the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test / Computer Based Recruitment Test will be declared through the CISF Website.
The Candidates, who qualify in the Computer Based Online Test / Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test will be SHORTLISTED for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) based on the Performance and Marks obtained in the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Computer Based Online Test. The Candidates shall be Medically Examined in accordance with existing Medical Guidelines to assess their Physical and Medical Fitness as prescribed in the Eligibility Conditions. During Detailed Medical Examination, “Temporary Unfitness” will not be allowed.
After preparation of the Merit List, Final Result will be declared through the Central Reserve Police Force Website, i.e., and the List of the Selected Candidates Sector / Trade / Category-wise will be uploaded in the Central Industrial Security Force Website.
Process of Recruitment / Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test. [as mentioned in Para – 15 (ii),(iii),(iv) & (v) of the Notification]
- Trade Test (Practical Assessment shall be in Two Modes (Objective & Subjective), which will be Qualifying in Nature.
- The Optical Markup Reader Based Written Test / Written Examination -The Date for the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Test / Written Examination or Computer Based Recruitment Test / Written Examination shall be fixed later on after completion of 1st Stage of the Recruitment Process. The Candidates are advised to regularly visit for the Latest Updates about the Competitive Written Examination Schedule and for conducting the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Computer Based Recruitment Test. The uploading of the e-Admit Cards for the Candidates will be done accordingly.
- Mode of Selection / Preparation of the Final Merit List.
- Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination.
Mode Of Selection / Preparation Of the Final Merit List:
(i) After completion of the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation, Trade Test and the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test, Sector-wise, Trade-wise and Category-wise Merit List for General / Un-Reserved (Gen / UR), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Ex-Service Men (ESM) shall be drawn up separately on the basis of the Aggregate Marks obtained in the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test by the Candidates.
Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The Minimum Cut-off Percentage of the Marks for Selection will normally be as here under:
- General and Ex-Service-Men: 35% Marks
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST): 33% Marks
The Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks are as 35% in respect of the General / Un-Reserved Candidates, and 33% Marks to be obtained by Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes / Ex-Service-Men does not mean that all Candidates, who have scored 35 % & 33% Marks as per the Category, as the case may be, shall be called for Next Stage. The Candidates for Next Stage will be called, i.e., MET purely on the basis of their Performance / the Marks Score in the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination and Cut-off Marks (Category-wise), which will be fixed after completion of OMR Based Written Examination.
Methodology for Resolving TIE:
(iii) In case of TIE in the Marks, the Merit List shall be prepared in the following Order:
(a) The Candidate Senior / Older in Age gets Preference.
(b) If the TIE still persists, then it shall be resolved by comparing the Height, Educational Qualification till the TIE is resolved. The Candidates with more Height, Higher Educational Qualification shall be placed above.
(c) Further, TIE if any shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of Names, i.e., a Candidate whose Name begins with the Alphabet (English), which comes First in the Alphabetical Order gets Preference.
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
- CISF Tradesman Barber Exam Date 2018: 37 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Boot Maker Exam Date 2018: 08 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman CookExam Date 2018: 185 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Carpenter Exam Date 2018: 08 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Electrician Exam Date 2018: 03 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Mason Exam Date 2018: 02 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Mali Exam Date 2018: 04 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Painter Exam Date 2018: 04 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Plumber Exam Date 2018: 02 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman SweeperExam Date 2018: 94 Vacancies
- CISF Tradesman Washer ManExam Date 2018: 31 Vacancies = Grand 378 Vacancies
Central Industrial Security Force Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!