CLAT Results 2018 Expected Cut Off (GEN | OBC | SC | ST) | Merit List:
Takes cognizance of National Law Universities Common Law Admission Test 2018 conduct by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) on the 13th of May 2018 for Admission into Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree Course for the Academic Year 2018 – 19 offered at various National Law Universities across India and would like to briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs:
CLAT Results 2018
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) shall announce soon the Results for Common Law Admission Test 2018 held on the 13th of May 2018. Under Graduate Common Law Admission Test 2018 carries Maximum 200 Marks with Penalty of 0.25 or ¼th of the Marks for each Wrong Response to the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions. Post Graduate Common Law Admission Test 2018 carries Maximum 150 Marks with Deduction of 0.25 or ¼th of the Marks for every Wrong Answers to the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type.
CLAT 2018 Cut Off Cum Merit List
Chanakya National Law University, based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks, will draw up the Merit Lists Category-wise. The Candidates, in order to be considered for Allotment of the Seats through Counseling shall have to secured Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks for Admission into Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses.
National Law University CLAT 2018 Counseling
We anticipate the National Law Universities to host Counseling likely to commence later, exact Date for which are likely to be released within 03 Days of Announcement of the Result for the Common Law Admission Test 2018. Communiqué on Counseling Schedule at the National Law Universities will be declared and uploaded on the Official Website.
An Entrance Test termed as ‘Common Law Admission Test’ is conducted to provide a List of the Candidates on the basis of ‘Merit-Cum-Preference’ to each University for Admission into their Under-Graduate (UG) / Post-Graduate (PG) Programs, as per the Eligibility, Reservation and other Criteria laid down under the respective Statutes of the Participating Universities.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an All India Common Entrance Examination (AI CEE), conducted on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for Admission into their Under Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Programs. All 18 Participating National Law Universities (NLUs) in the order of their Year of Establishment are: as follows:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
- National University of Study & Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
Wishing here Good Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on NLU CLAT 2018 Website to check out the Result.