- 1 CISF 118 ASI, HC Sports Quota, Women Jobs 2018
- 2 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
CISF ASI HC (Sports Quota) Male/Female Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form ~ Admit Card:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the recruitment Notification for the 118 Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable (G.D)- for Sportsperson and Women Candidates. Central Industrial Security Force has advertised the detailed CISF 118 ASI, HC (GD) under (Sports Quota- Male/Female) and Female recruitment Advertisement notice at the department’s recruitment website portal & invites the Applications from the eligible & talented candidates in prescribed format upto 2nd February 2018
CISF 118 ASI, HC Sports Quota, Women Jobs 2018
CISF Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from the enthusiastic talented Indian Male-Female candidates to fill the 118 posts for ASI, Head Constable (GD) against Sports Quota and Females in the CISF. The detailed notification along with the application form/ required eligibility/ Required certificates/ No of Posts/ Selection process/ Pay scale etc are mentioned at the recruitment portal CISF website.
Name of the Department: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable (GD) Sports Quota
Total No of Posts: 118
Gender/ Sports wise vacancies distribution:
|Sports||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
CISF Sports Quota, Female Jobs 2018 Application Form
Application for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 below will sent their application to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned against each at column No.4. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
This notification along with requisite forms etc., is available at https://cisfrectt.in.
NOTE: Address, Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent , Postal Order on account of application fee required to be drawn in favour of AND Name of the post office where postal order will be payable are mentioned in the Detailed Advertisement.
CISF 118 ASI HC Sports Quota Female Jobs 2018 Eligibility
- FOR ASI: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- For Head Constable/General Duty: 10+2 or equivalent from recognized institutions/Board
- For ASI- 20-25 Years
- For HC- 18-23 Year
(Relaxable for Government Servant in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Central Government)
CISF Sports Quota, Female Jobs 2018 Selection Process-
Candidates whose Applications are found in order will be put through the following selection procedure-
- Trial Test in sports events
- Proficiency Test: Those who qualified in Trial test will be put up through the Proficiency Test of40 marks. The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events /sports will be 20 marks. Those who fail to secure the qualifying marks will be issued rejection slip.
- Final Selection- Final Selection of candidates will be made strictly according to merit taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of ProficiencyTest and the achievement/performance of the candidates during the last two years will also be taken into consideration
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Physical Test/ Call letters: 2017
All the applicants whose Applications found correct will be issued Call Letters to the candidates to participate in the Recruitment Trials. Candidates have to go through the consequent trials as stated above.
ASI/Exe–Level-5 in the pay matrix 29,200 to 92,300/-(Pre revised Band Pay 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2800/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
HC/GD- Level- 4 in the pay matrix 25,500 to 81,100/- (Pre revised Band Pay 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2400/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time
- Date of Advertisement: 30th September 2017
- Final Date of Application: Within 30 Days of Date of Advertisement
Website of the CISF – www.cisf.gov.in