- 1 DU JAT Under Graduate Entrance Test 2018 ResultThe University of Delhi in successive to successful organizing the JAT 2018 is likely to convey the Result links/ information in due course at DU Admission Portal. Aspirants who answered in the JAT 17th June 2018 exam for admissions to the Under Graduate BMS, BBA (FIA), BA (Hons) Business Economics, B.El.Ed, B.Tech (IT & Mathematical innovation) etc, are hereby informed to get the JAT info here through shared links/ instructions
DU BA (Hons) JAT (BMS/BBS(FIA)) B.El.Ed Entrance Result 2018 Counseling@delhi university
DU JAT Entrance 2018 BMS BBA BFIA Results- The University of Delhi is set to declare the Joint Admission Test (JAT) 2018 Result. University of Delhi at UG Entrance Test 2018 Portal set to make JAT 2018 shortly Exams Results announcement for courses B.A Hons (MMC), B.El.Ed, B.Sc (Physical Edu, Health Sci, Sport Sci), BMS, BBA, BA (Business Economics, B.Tech (IT & Math), B.A (Humanities & Social Sci) etc for Admissions to the concerned departments/ schools & colleges.
DU JAT Result/ Seat/ College Allotment 2018:
Allotment of courses and colleges to the applicants shall be based on the rank secured by the applicant and his/her order of preference of course and college subject to the availability of seats. The seats available in each course and college in each category shall be allotted to the applicants in order of their ranks till all seats in the particular college-course are exhausted.
Applicants are required to login on the Online Portal for UG courses based on entrance examination as per the Schedule provided to check the allotted course and college. A combined list of all applicants who are allotted the course and college shall also be displayed on the University website.
Before each subsequent allotment, as per the Schedule, admitted applicants who are desirous of obtaining admission to a course-college higher in their preference order shall be required to login on the Online Portal and choose to apply for shifting to a course-college higher in their preference.
The seats remaining vacant after any allotment shall be made available to the admitted applicants provided they have applied for shifting and to those with higher ranks who have not been allotted seats till the last allotment. After the shifting, a fresh allotment would be done for ranks below the rank considered in the previous allotment. Applicants are then required to login on the Online Portal as per the Schedule to check their allotted course and college.
DU JAT 2018 Courses Entrance Merit List
B.A. (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
B.Sc. Physical Education,
B.Sc Health Education & Sports Sciences
B.A. (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences (CIC)
B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovations) (CIC)
B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics
The University of Delhi on the website UG Admissions portal shall notify for the Merit List/ Candidates scored marks/ Interview Dates/ Interview Results/ GD Results/ Final Lists etc as per allotted schedule.
UNDERGRADUATE (ENTRANCE BASED) ADMISSIONS 2018
|Course||Written Examination||Class XII Board Examination||Interview||Group Discussion|
|BMS* / BBA(FIA)||50%||30%||10%||10%|
|B.A. (Honors) Business Economics||50%||50%||–||–|
Important to note:
- a) Applicants who obtain allotment of the course-college are required to furnish the necessary documents at the time of admission in the college allotted.
- b) The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of marksheet/certificates. Refer to Section 8 below.
- c) The college/department will retain the certificates of approved applicants in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges/departments during the admission process. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission, or where the student is allotted another course or college, or where a student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute.
- d) The college/department shall then approve the application of the student on the UG (entrance based) admission portal to enable the applicant to pay the fee.
- e) It may be noted that your admission in a college is completed only after realization of the fee payment on the UG admission portal within the prescribed time-limit.
- f) Information regarding subsequent lists of selected applicants, if any, shall be notified on the UG admission portal.
- g) For all the news and updates related to UG admissions, visit the UG admission portal
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
1 Class X Board Examination Certificate
2 Class X Mark-Sheet
3 Class XII Mark-Sheet
4 Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
5 Recent Character Certificate
6 SC/ST/PwD/CW (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
7 OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) as in central list
8 Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9 At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
10 Minority certificate for admission in Minority Colleges.
Date of JAT 2018 Entrance Test:- 17th June 2018
Website of the University: www.du.ac.in