DHS Assam Staff Nurse Grade 4 Result 2018 Expected Cutoff:
Director of Health Services, Assam is going to declare the DHS Staff Nurse Grade 4 Result 2018. Those candidates who successfully submitted the application form will be eligible to get the Staff Nurse Result. Candidates can download the result via the official website and only online mode will be applicable. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List and Cut-off list. The Merit List will be declared along with cut-off marks on upcoming month. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Prior Working Experience in Government.
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Grade 4 Result
Candidates can get the DHS Staff Nurse Grade D Result 2018 by entering their Application Number and Password. Candidates who are looking for Staff Nurse Result wait until DHS Department will not declare on their official website. The Department of DHS has not yet declared the date of Staff Nurse Result but we are guessing they will soon declare the Result. Selection of candidates will be based on their work experience in Government Sector including National Health Mission. Candidates need to stay connected to our website for getting more details about Staff Nurse Grade 4 Recruitment.
Assam Staff Nurse Grade 4 Result
The DHS Department has completed the procedure of application form in the month of January. Those who registered for 500 Staff Nurse Recruitment will be eligible to check the DHS Staff Nurse Grade 4 Result 2018. Candidates can check the Cut-off category wise (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
Detailed Description of the Advertisement
Name of the Category: Exam Results Notification
Name of the Department: Director of Health Services, Assam
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Grade 4
Result Announcement: To be announced
How to Download Entrance Exam Result
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- After that go to the Result section
- Then, Find The DHS Staff Nurse Result 2018
- Enter Required Details On Screen Exam Roll Number and Password.
- Check, Details If matched then Audit Your Score.
- Then, Click On the Button and download it.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Documents carry at the time of Verification as given below:
Candidates need to submit the following documents given below at the time of verification.
- 02 (Two) Copies of recent passport size Color Photograph duly Self-Attested.
- High School Leaving Certificate Admit Card or Birth Certificate for Age Proof.
- All Marks Sheets and Pass Certificates
- Caste Certificate (wherever Applicable)
- Permanent Resident ship Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (EERC). The Certificate of Training Experience / Extra Curricular Activities, etc.
- Nursing Registration Certificate Authenticated by Registrar, Assam Nursing Council (ANC).
Official Website of DHS Department: www.dhs.assam.gov.in