DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 500 Vacancies Apply Online Form:
DHSA Staff Nurse – Online Registration: Online Registration in response to the Office of The Director of Health Services, Assam (DHSA) for Recruitment to the 500 Posts of Staff Nurses under the Establishment of different Health Institutions of the Joint Director of Health Services of the Districts and Medical Colleges & Hospitals of the State, and which are available at the Official Website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam has commenced w.e.f. the 25th of November 2017 (25.11.2017) with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 10th of December 2017 (10.12.2017) till Midnight.
DHS Assam 500 Staff Nurse jobs 2017
The Candidates fulfilling and interested shall have to fill up the Online Application Forms available at the official Website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam.
Age Limitation (As On 01.01.2017)
Un-Reserved (General) Candidates should have attained Minimum 18 Years and must not exceed Maximum 43 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitations for the Candidates belonging to Reserved Category.
The Candidates must have passed General Nursing & Midwifery / B.Sc. Nursing Course from any Central Government / State Government Recognized Institute, and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council (NMHVC).
Procedure for Selection:
1) Due Weight age will be given for the Prior Working Experience for serving in the Government Sector including National Health Mission (NHM), etc.
2) The number of the Post to be filled up may undergo Change depending upon Availability of the Vacancies.
Selection to the Post of Staff Nurse shall be Strictly based on Merit and Due Weight age to Prior Working Experience as cited in the Official Notification.
Terms & Conditions and Check-List Compliance:
The Candidates shall need to furnish / produce the following Testimonials (Certificates / Documents) in Original at the time of Document Verification and Photocopies of all the Certificates, etc., shall have to be submitted:
- 02 (Two) Copies of recent passport size Color Photograph duly Self-Attested.
- High School Leaving Certificate Admit Card or Birth Certificate for Age Proof.
- All Marks Sheets and Pass Certificates
- Caste Certificate (wherever Applicable)
- Permanent Resident ship Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (EERC). The Certificate of Training Experience / Extra Curricular Activities, etc.
- Nursing Registration Certificate Authenticated by Registrar, Assam Nursing Council (ANC).
Un-Reserved / General (OC) ₹ 250/-
OBC / MOBC, SC, ST(P) & ST(H) Category ₹ 150/-
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log in to the Director of Health Services Assam Website for Online Notification Download.
Click here to log in to the Director of Health Services, Assam Web Portal for Online Registration.