- 1 DMRC 3428 Assistant Manager | SC-TO | JE | Maintainer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 DMRC 3428 Executive & Non-Executive Online Application Form 2016
- 1.2 DMRC Assistant Engg-SC-TO-Maintainer Required Eligibility
- 1.3 Important Dates:
DMRC 3428 Recruitment Vacancies 2016, Assistant Manager/SC-TO/JE/Maintainer Application Form,Last Date:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released the employment notification for the Recruitment for Executive & Non Executive posts including (Assistant Managers, Jr Engineer, Maintainer, CRA, Station Controller/Train Operator SC/TO etc) on total 3428 vacancies in the Executive & Non-Ex category posts in DMRC. Corporation has publicized the detailed Recruitment notification for the Executive & Non-Executive 3428 posts Recruitment 2016 at the Recruitment portal of Corp. website.
DMRC 3428 Assistant Manager | SC-TO | JE | Maintainer Recruitment 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016: The Applications are invited from the young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality candidates to fill the 3428 vacancies for Assistant Managers (diff branches), SC-TO/ CRA/ Maintainer/ JE/ Account Assistant etc. Online Applications’ Registration shall be made between 16-09-2016 and 15-10-2016 at the website recruitment portal of Corp. The detailed information consisting required eligibility/ Application Registration / Selection process/ No of vacancies & detailed notification etc are stated hereunder.
Name of the Department: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DRMC)
Name of the Category: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Post for Rectt:
Total No of posts: 3428
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit|
Executive Category Posts
|E01||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||14||18 to 28 Years as on 01-07-2016|
|E02||Asstt. Manager/ S&T:||07|
|E03||Asstt. Manager/ Civil||05|
|E04||Asstt. Manager/ Operations||05|
|E05||Asstt. Manager/ HR||03|
|E06||Asstt. Technical Manager/ Finance||10|
Non-Executive Category posts
|NE 1||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||662||18 to 28 Years as on 01-07-2016|
|NE 2||Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA)||1100|
|NE 3||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||48|
|NE 4||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||81|
|NE 5||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||10|
|NE 6||Jr.Engineer/ Civil||66|
|NE 7||Account Assistant||24|
DMRC 3428 Executive & Non-Executive Online Application Form 2016
दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल निगम (डीएमआरसी) (DMRC) द्वारा सहायक प्रबंधक (Electrical/S&T/CIVIL/Operations/HR/Financ) और स्टेशन नियंत्रक / ट्रेन ऑपरेटर (SC /TO),ग्राहक संबंध (ए -1) सहायक (सीआरए) और जूनियर इंजीनियर के 3428 पदों के लिए -16.09.2016 से 15.10.2016 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है |
The Online Application forms can be registered by the young & dynamic candidates who fulfill the all conditions of eligibility required. Online Application can be filled from 16th September to 15 October 2016 at the corporation stated website portal as stated above. Candidates are required to apply online through website: www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test for the posts
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/-
DMRC Assistant Engg-SC-TO-Maintainer Required Eligibility
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
Executive Category Posts
|E01||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/ Civil) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2016|
|E02||Asstt. Manager/ S&T:|
|E03||Asstt. Manager/ Civil|
|E04||Asstt. Manager/ Operations||BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|E05||Asstt. Manager/ HR||02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a recognized university|
|E06||Asstt. Technical Manager/ Finance||CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year|
Non-Executive Category posts
|NE 1||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths)|
|NE 2||Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA)||Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)|
|NE 3||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|NE 4||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|NE 5||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|NE 6||Jr.Engineer/ Civil||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|NE 7||Account Assistant||B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute|
|NE 8||Maintainer||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Listed below)|
DMRC Executive & Non Executive category posts Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be called for the Written Examination.
The written test for post codes E01, E02 & E03 can be held on one single day & written test for post codes E04, E05 & E06 on one single day and written test for post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06 may hold on one single day depending upon the volume of applications received. Written examination for remaining posts will be held on different dates. As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. Finally through the Document Verification candidates will be selected. Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Delhi/NCR or any other projects of DMRC, anywhere in India
Post wise Selection Criteria:
- For the posts of Asstt. Managers (for post codes E01 to E06) The selection process will comprise – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
- For the post code-NE01 & post code-NE02, the selection methodology will comprise – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06 the selection methodology will comprise– Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post codes NE07 the selection methodology will comprise– Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08) the selection methodology will comprise– Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category.
- Starting Date for Online Application form: 16-09-2016
- Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website: 15-10-2016
- Last Date for Online Application form: 15-10-2016
Website of the DMRC : www.delhimetrorail.com