Doon University Admission 2019 UG – PG Form | Entrance Dates | Counseling:
Takes cognizance of an upcoming Notification in regards to the Under Graduate Course(s) / Post Graduate Courses – Post Graduate, Doctorate of Philosophy / Master of Philosophy and other Post Graduate Integrated Programs for Admission into different Schools under Doon University for the Academic Session 2019-20 and would briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs:
We anticipate the Office of Registrar to release before April-end 2019 Detailed Notification and Information Brochure / Admission Prospectus – 2019-20 for Admission through Counseling. The Candidates would be able to submit their respective Application through Online Mode according to the Dates. We would like to advise the Applicants to refer to the Information Bulletin 2019 while applying. Applications forms are invited from 11th May 2019 to 05th June 2019.
- School of Environment & Natural Resources (SENR)
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Media & Communication Studies
- School of Languages
- School of Management
- School of Technology
- School of Design
- School of Physical Sciences
The Candidates, as regards, the Eligibility Conditions, over and above the Criteria mentioned in the Tables against the Bachelor’s / Master’s Program are advised to refer to the Information Brochure 2019-20.
News Update on 11-05-2019:-
Doon University now also adding now Sanskrit and Geology course in the academic session 2019-2020. Online applications form starting from 11/05/2019 and closing on 05-06-2019. The Doon University is likely to conduct entrance test on 16th of June 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Submission Form: 11 May 2019
- Ending of Application Form Submission: 05 June 2019
- Issuance of Admit Cards: 10 June 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam (Except MBA): 16 June 2019
- Declaration of Entrance Test Result: 24 June 2019
- First Round of Counseling: 17 to 20 July 2019
Breaking News (14-04-2019)
DOON University is going to commence the admission process from 1st week of May 2019 and entrance examination held in last week of June 2019.
|School / Departments||Courses|
|School of Environment & Natural Resources||(i) M.Sc. Environmental Science (EVS)
(ii) M.Sc. Environmental Science (with Specialization in Natural Resource Management (NRM))
(iii) M.Tech. Environmental Technology (MET)
(iv) Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
|School of Media & Communication Studies||05-Years’ Integrated M.A. in Media & Communication Studies (for those who have passed Class – XII Examination; with an option to leave the Program after Three years with B.A. (Hons.) in Media & Communication Studies).
Master of Arts in Media & Communication Studies (for Graduates in any Discipline).
Ph.D. in Media & Communication Studies
|School of Languages||Department of Chinese Studies
Department of English
Department of French and Francophone Studies
Department of German Studies
Department of Japanese Studies
Department of Spanish Studies
|School of Management||Integrated Master in Business Administration (05 Years)
Intake Capacity: Integrated MBA (5 Years): 40 Students
Master in Business Administration Full Time (02-Years): 60 Students
Intake Capacity: M.B.A. (02-Years): 60 Students
Ph.D in Management Proposed Programs:B.Com (Hons)Post-Graduate Diploma in Health & Hospital Management (Self-Financed)
|School of Technology||Master in Computer Applications (Integrated) (With Exit Option after 03-Years with Bachelor in Computer Application Degree)
Post Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing
|School of Social Sciences||02-Years’ M.A. Economics / 05-Years’ Integrated Master of Science in Economics
Master of Philosophy / Doctorate of Philosophy (M.Phil. / Ph.D.) (Integrated)
|School of Physical Sciences||05-Years Integrated M.Sc. Program in Physics
05-Years Integrated M.Sc. Program in Chemistry
05-Years Integrated M.Sc. Program in Mathematics
05-Years Integrated M.Sc. Program in Computer Science
02-Years’ M.Sc. (Physics with Specialization in Opto-Electronics) in collaboration with IRDE-DRDO
02-Year’s M.Sc. (Mathematics)
|School of Design||Bachelor in Product Design, Graphic Design, Animation Design and Craft Design|
Admission Prospectus / Application Fee: Shall be mentioned in the Advertisement.
Doon University – Counseling:
The Office of the Registrar / Director shall host in June 2019 Counseling / Viva-voce for the Candidates observed as ‘Eligible’ fulfilling the Criteria as notified in the Information Bulletin. The Academic Session will commence as per the Date mentioned in the Admission Prospectus. The Office of the Director / Registrar (Admission) shall call only those Candidates for Counseling, who would be noticed as Eligible for Admission.
The Candidates having opted for the Courses shall be put to Counseling for Admission into the Programs mentioned here under:
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) (Self-Financed) (New Program)
- Sc. (05-Years Integrated) – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science / M.Sc. Physics, Mathematics
- A. (Media & Communication Studies) / M.A. (5-Years’ Integrated) Communication/Teaching & Research Programs
- Master in Business Administration (02-Years) and Integrated MBA (05-Years)
- Master of Arts (5-years Integrated) in Foreign Languages
- Master in Computer Applications Program (05 Years’ Integrated)
- Sc. (Env. Sc.) / M.Sc. (Env. Sc. with Specialization in NRM – Natural Resource Management)
- Doctorate in Philosophy (Ph.D.). in Environmental Science
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Environmental Technology
- Master of Arts. (M.A.) Economics (02-Years) / Master of Science (M.Sc.). (05-Years Integrated) in Economics
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into Doon University www.doonuniversity.org
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Doon University Website for Online Registration.