DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery/ Primary) Jobs 2019, JE Notification 982 Posts | Apply Online Form
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the Jobs notification for 982 vacant posts of JE (Civil), Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery. Online Applications against said Posts are invited from the eligible candidates through the DSSSB Online website portal link shared under. Candidates who are interested and eligible have to submit the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Application From 2019 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019. Application Form will be available in online mode and no other mode will be accepted.
The department of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites Online Applications for 982 JE (Civil), Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery Jobs. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online from of DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery/ Primary) Jobs from 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019. The Detailed Recruitment Advertisement consisting Name of posts, Department, No of vacancies, Application form/ fee/ dates, Eligibility Required, Selection process, Application Fee etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Department – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Appellation of the Category – Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post – JE (Civil), Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery
Total No. of Posts – 982
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Vacancy Details
- Assistant Teacher Nursery: 141
- Assistant Teacher Primary: 637
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 204
DSSSB 982 Assistant Teacher (Nursery/ Primary) Jobs 2019 Application Form
Aspirants must apply online, after ensuring the Eligibility Required through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in. The closing date for submission of online application is 15.10.2019 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution. Age Limit- 18-27 Years
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)- AGE LIMIT- Below 30 Years
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university. ‘
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher (Primary)- AGE Limit-Not exceeding 30 years
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level
Note – Candidates for post wise eligibility Criteria are advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement.
- Relaxation in upper age limit has provided to reserved categories as per the govt. norms.
The candidates should pay the requisite fee of Rs 100/- only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Selection Process / Method of Selection
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
Issuance of Admit Card-
The candidates can get the admit card / hall ticket of Tier I & Tier II examination through the official website. The downloading link of admit card will be displayed soon at the official website.
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies are as under:-
- Opening Date of Application – 16 September 2019
- Closing Date of Application:- 15 October 2019
Website of the Board – www.dsssbonline.nic.in