DSSSB 15058 TGT PGT Primary Teacher Patwari Jobs 2017, JE Notification | Apply Online Form:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the Jobs notification for 15058 vacant posts of JE (Civil), TGT, PGT, Primary Teacher, Spl Educator, Patwari, Legal Assistant etc. Online Applications against said 15058 Posts are invited from the eligible candidates from 25th August 2017 to 15th September 2017 through the DSSSB Online website portal link shared under.
DSSSB Delhi 15058 JE, Patwari, TGT, PGT Teacher Jobs 2017
The department of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites Online Applications for 15058 TGT, PGT, Patwari, JE, Legal Assistant etc Jobs. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th September 2017 at under conveyed link. The Detailed Recruitment Advertisement consisting Name of posts, Department, No of vacancies, Application form/ fee/ dates, Eligibility Required, Selection process, Application Fee etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Department – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Appellation of the Category – Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post – TGT, PGT, Primary, JE, Patwari, Legal Assistant, Spl Educator etc
Total No. of Posts – 15058
|Post Code||Name of Post||Department||Total No of Posts|
|11/17||Junior Engineer (Civil)||I & FC Deptt||70|
|12/17||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||I & FC Deptt||15|
|14/17||Legal Assistant||Dte. Of Education||13|
|17/17||Special Education Teacher||Dte. Of Education||496|
|18/17||Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)||Dte. Of Education||320|
|19/17||Asstt. Teacher (Primary)||Dte. Of Education||1394|
|20/17||Physical Edn. Teacher||Dte. Of Education||919|
|21/17||Drawing Teacher||Dte. Of Education||295|
|22/17||Domestic Science Teacher||Dte. Of Education||199|
|23/17||PGT Home Science- Female||Dte. Of Education||114|
|24/17||PGT Physical Education- Male||Dte. Of Education||86|
|25/17||PGT Physical EducationFemale||Dte. Of Education||74|
|26/17||PGT Fine Art –Male||Dte. Of Education||17|
|27/17||PGT Fine Art –Female||Dte. Of Education||13|
|28/17||PGT Music- Male||Dte. Of Education||1|
|29/17||PGT Music- Female||Dte. Of Education||4|
|30/17||PGT Biology – Male||Dte. Of Education||8|
|31/17||PGT Biology – Female||Dte. Of Education||7|
|32/17||PGT Chemistry– Male||Dte. Of Education||11|
|33/17||PGT Chemistry – Female||Dte. Of Education||10|
|34/17||PGT Commerce- Male||Dte. Of Education||13|
|35/17||PGT Commerce- Female||Dte. Of Education||15|
|36/17||PGT Economics- Male||Dte. Of Education||10|
|37/17||PGT Economics- Female||Dte. Of Education||22|
|38/17||PGT English – Male||Dte. Of Education||73|
|39/17||PGT English – Female||Dte. Of Education||83|
|40/17||PGT Hindi – Male||Dte. Of Education||113|
|41/17||PGT Hindi – Female||Dte. Of Education||66|
|42/17||PGT History – Male||Dte. Of Education||92|
|43/17||PGT History – Female||Dte. Of Education||113|
|44/17||PGT Pol. Science- Male||Dte. Of Education||88|
|45/17||PGT Pol. Science- Female||Dte. Of Education||115|
|46/17||PGT Sanskrit – Male||Dte. Of Education||29|
|47/17||PGT Sanskrit – Female||Dte. Of Education||19|
|48/17||PGT Geography- Male||Dte. Of Education||52|
|49/17||PGT Geography- Female||Dte. Of Education||17|
|50/17||PGT Maths – Male||Dte. Of Education||8|
|51/17||PGT Maths – Female||Dte. Of Education||12|
|52/17||PGT Physics – Male||Dte. Of Education||9|
|53/17||PGT Physics – Female||Dte. Of Education||9|
|54/17||PGT Punjabi – Male||Dte. Of Education||1|
|55/17||PGT Punjabi – Female||Dte. Of Education||2|
|56/17||PGT Urdu – Male||Dte. Of Education||2|
|57/17||PGT Urdu – Female||Dte. Of Education||10|
|58/17||PGT Agriculture – Male||Dte. Of Education||1|
|59/17||PGT Sociology – Male||Dte. Of Education||42|
|60/17||PGT Sociology – Female||Dte. Of Education||41|
|61/17||TGT English – Male||Dte. Of Education||367|
|62/17||TGT English – Female||Dte. Of Education||311|
|63/17||TGT Maths – Male||Dte. Of Education||286|
|64/17||TGT Maths – Female||Dte. Of Education||324|
|65/17||TGT Natural Science- Male||Dte. Of Education||222|
|66/17||TGT Natural Science- Female||Dte. Of Education||194|
|67/17||TGT Social Science- Male||Dte. Of Education||303|
|68/17||TGT Social Science- Female||Dte. Of Education||300|
|69/17||TGT Bengali – Female||Dte. Of Education||1|
|70/17||TGT Hindi – Male||Dte. Of Education||271|
|71/17||TGT Hindi – Female||Dte. Of Education||151|
|72/17||TGT Punjabi – Male||Dte. Of Education||88|
|73/17||TGT Punjabi – Female||Dte. Of Education||126|
|74/17||TGT Sanskrit – Male||Dte. Of Education||114|
|75/17||TGT Sanskrit – Female||Dte. Of Education||140|
|76/17||TGT Urdu – Male||Dte. Of Education||78|
|77/17||TGT Urdu – Female||Dte. Of Education||135|
|78/17||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Male||Dte. Of Education||222|
|79/17||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female||Dte. Of Education||210|
|80/17||Music Teacher||Dte. Of Education||46|
DSSSB 15058 TGT PGT Primary Teacher Jobs 2017 Application Form
Aspirants must apply online, after ensuring the Eligibility Required through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in .The closing date for submission of online application is upto 5 P.M. on 15/09/2017 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution. Age Limit- 18-27 Years
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/Institution. Age Limit- 18-27
Patwari:- 1. 10+2 pass from a recognized Board/university with Math as one of the subject. 2. One year Diploma course in Computer from a Government recognized institution. Desirable:- (i) Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline. AGE LIMIT- 18-27
Legal Assistant- 1 Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute. AGE LIMIT- Not exceeding 30 year.
Special Educator(Primary)- (i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. (ii) Two year’s Diploma Programme in special education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India in any Category of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the RCI. (iii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. AGE LIMIT- Not exceeding 30 years
Teacher (Primary)- AGE LIMIT- Not more than 30 years
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Special Education Teacher (Dte Of Education)-
- A. Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by rehabilitation council of India.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Age Limit– Below 30 years
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)- AGE LIMIT- Below 30 Years
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university. ‘
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher (Primary)- AGE Limit-Not exceeding 30 years
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level
Drawing Teacher: – Age Limit-Not exceeding 30 years
- Five years Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
PGT (Subject)-Male/ Female: Age Limit- Not exceeding 36 years
- Masters’ Degree in Relevant Subject
- Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
TGT (Subject)- Male/ Female- Age Limit- Below 32 years
- B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned or BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree Level.
- Degree/ Diploma in teaching OR Senior Anglo Vernacular Certificate
- “Knowledge of Hindi is essential”.
- Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
Note – Candidates for post wise eligibility Criteria are advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement.
- Relaxation in upper age limit has provided to reserved categories as per the govt. norms.
The candidates should pay the requisite fee of Rs 100/- only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Selection Process / Method of Selection
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
Issuance of Admit Card-
The candidates can get the admit card / hall ticket of Tier I & Tier II examination through the official website. The downloading link of admit card will be displayed soon at the official website.
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies are as under:-
- Opening Date of Application – 25/08/2017
- Closing Date of Application:- 15/09/2017
Website of the Board – http://dsssbonline.nic.in