DSSSB Special Educator Exam Date 2018 Post Code 15/17 Admit Card / Hall Ticket:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Commission is likely to release the Special Educator (Post Code- 15/17) Advt No 02/2017 Examination Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. DSSSB Board in successive to submission of (Advt No- 02/2017) Online Applications for Special Educator (15/17) post, Board is going to release the Notification in concerning the Special Educator Written Exam Admit Cards.
DSSSB Special Educator Exam Admit Cards 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board after submission of Special Educator & other posts under (Advt- 02/2017) in Aug-Sept 2017 shall issue the shortly the Examination Notice along with the Exam Admit Cads. The e-Admit Cards aimed at issuance for the Special Educator Written Examination likely to be issued 10-15 Days prior to the Examination as stated hereunder. Delhi Administration Subordinate Services (15/17) Special Educator Only Written Examination.
Special Education Teacher: Post Code:87/17
DSSSB 15/17 Special Educator MCD on total 1540 vacancies
Hereby we pave the way to aspirants the link/ Instructions to attain the Examination Admit Cards etc links here through.
How to Download DSSSB Warder (15/17) Admit Card 2017
- Go to the Website of DSSSB
- Generate/Print e-Admit Card will be shown on homepage.
- Click on it and select Required Job on Currently Opened page.
- Now a page will ask for your Application No. & Date of Birth.
- Enter/Provide all the Required Details and click on Submit Link.
- Admit Card as per the Information given will be opened.
- Save and Print it as it will be required on the Examination Date.
MODE OF SELECTION:
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable-
Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in
One Tier (Technical)- Post Code- 15/17:
Section – A:-MCQs of one mark each as per existing examination scheme
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
- Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each)
- Applicants of the post codes 15/17 to 22/17, 61/17 to 77/17 & 80/17 must have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PH/ExSm) minimum qualifying marks. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the section A & B (pls. refer notices dated 28/7/2017 available on the website of the Board).
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Website of the Board: www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in