DSSSB Warder Exam Date 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Commission is likely to release the Warder (Post Code- 86/17) Male Only Examination Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. DSSSB Board in successive to submission of (Advt No- 03/2017) Warder (Only for Male) Online Applications Board is going to release the Notification in concerning the Warder Male Exam Admit Cards.
DSSSB Warder Exam Admit Cards 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board after submission of Warder & other posts under (Advt- 03/2017) in November 2017 shall issue the in Jan-February 2018 Examination Notice along with the Exam Admit Cads . The e-Admit Cards aimed at Issuance for the Warder Written Examination likely to be issued 10-15 Days prior to the Examination as stated hereunder.
Delhi Administration Subordinate Services (86/17) Warder Only Male Written Examination
Hereby we pave the way to aspirants the link/ instructions to attain the Examination Admit Cards etc links here through.
How to Download DSSSB Warder (86/17) Admit Card 2017
- Go to the Website of DSSSB through the link given below.
- GENERATE/PRINT E-ADMIT CARD will be shown on homepage.
- Click on it and select Required Job on Currently Opened page.
- Now a page will ask for your Application No. & Date of Birth.
- Enter/Provide all the Required Details and click on Submit Link.
- Admit Card as per the Information given will be opened.
- Save and Print it as it will be required on the Examination Date.
MODE OF SELECTION:
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable-
Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in
Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cutoff marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
Physical Endurance Test
- 1600 meters race in 06 minutes.
Note:- Those who qualify in the race shall be further eligible to appear in the following test:-
(iii) High Jump:- 3 feet 9 inch (qualifying in three chances).
(iv) Broad/Long Jump:- 13 feet (qualifying in three chances)
Website of the Board: www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in