DU B.Voc Second Merit List 2018, JMC-Kalindi-MAC-Ramanujan College 2nd Merit List:
The University of Delhi has released the Merit list notification for the release of B.Voc Second Merit list later by the concerned colleges. University of Delhi is going to release the Second or Last Merit list of Bachelor of Vocational (B.Voc) and Advance Diploma courses to the respective Colleges (JMC, Kalindi, Ramanujan & Maharaja Agarsen) shortly for Admissions to the B.Voc, Advance Diploma courses for the Academic Year 2018-19.
DU B.Voc/ Adv Diploma 2nd Merit list 2018
University of Delhi Bachelor of Vocational (B.Voc)/ Advance Diploma courses admissions 2nd Merit cum cut off list by the colleges is going to be released soon, as stated by the Authority. The Applicants who registered for the B.Voc/ Advance Diploma Admissions 2018-19 by ensuring the Merit list released by the colleges may take Admissions to the scheduled course soon in the college hours.
Note: Candidates listed in the Second Merit List/ meet the Second Merit cum Cut off Marks may take the admissions on the remaining seats in the B.Voc/ Advance Diploma Courses by ensuring the Merit list shall contact to the respective colleges in the given time hours.
DU B.Vocationa Second Merit list:Coming Soon
Bachelor of Vocational
|Kalindi College B.Voc Second Merit list (Cut off list) 2018||2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (B.VOC. PRINTING TECHNOLOGY) -> CHECK HERE
2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (B.VOC. WEB DESIGINING) -> CHECK HERE
|Jesus & Mary College B.Voc 2nd Merit list (Cut off list) 2018
|2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (Advanced Diploma in TV Programme & News Production) -> CHECK HERE|
|Ramanujan College B.Voc Second Merit list (Cut off list) 2018||2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (Software Development) -> CHECK HERE
2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (Banking & Operations) -> CHECK HERE
|Maharaja Agrasen College Second Merit list 2018 (Cut off List)||2nd MERIT LIST – 2018 (Advanced Diploma in TV Programme & News Production) -> CHECK HERE|
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- *Baptism Certificate & a letter from parish priest required for Jesus and Mary College only under Christian Quota.
DU B.Voc/ A.D. Second Merit list Schedule:
|Notification of Second Merit list by the colleges|
|Admissions after verification of documents/ counselling|
The classes for these courses may begin shortly.
|FEE REFUND RULES:
If a student applies for withdrawal of admission shortly, full fee to be refunded after deduction of Rs. 1000/-. When a student applies for withdrawal of admission at the quickest possible, no fee will be refunded.
Website of the Delhi University: www.du.ac.in