- 1 Delhi Sarvodaya Class 6th-9th Admissions 2019 Notification
- 1.1 Registration will be started shortly
- 1.2 Eligibility for Age Limit:
- 1.3 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
edudel.nic.in Delhi 6th-9th Class Admission 2019 Application Form | Merit List:
The Directorate of Education School Branch is likely to issue the Admission Guidelines for Classes 6th & 9th under Non Plan Admissions 2019. The Govt of NCT Delhi Directorate of Education is going to commence soon for the Non-Plan Admissions to classes VI, VII & VIII shortly for the session 2019-20 as per the pattern observed last year. Applicants who are going to take admissions to the Class 6th/ 8th/ 9th may submit the Online Application form at the quickest possible.
Delhi Class-6-9 Admissions 2019: The Directorate of Education NCT Delhi is going to invite the Online Applications from parents/ students for Admissions to the Class 6th/8th in the academic session 2019-20 at the Delhi Government Sarvodaya Schools. The detailed Admission info relevant to admissions are provided hereunder including Delhi Govt Schools Class 6th, 8th Admissions 2019 Form/ Dates/ Eligibility/ Merit List/ Application submission process etc.
Registration will be started shortly
The parents will provide the following details while filling the application form online:
- a) Personal detail like name, Father’s, mother’s name & residential address.
- b) Aadhaar Number/UID of the child
- c) Bank Account Number of the child along with name of the Bank’s Branch & its IFSC.
- d) Date of Birth of Child
Delhi Schools Class 6 | 9 Admissions 2019
Procedure of Non Plan Admission:-
Admission of those children who have passed out previous class (class V-VII) from a recognized school & fulfill the age limit asked by the Admission Cell will be provided to the Neighborhood Sarvodaya Schools.
The Zonal DDE will ensure allocation of the specific residential blocks of an area to a particular school is done in line with the admission plan. It should also be ensured that all the blocks of the neighboring area of the School are covered.
(For Admissions to the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Situated at Various Localities shall be based on the Entrance Test. Candidates should take reference from detailed advt notification in concerned regard)
Eligibility for Age Limit:
For Class VI: The application forms of only those students will be considered for admission who have completed the age of 10 yrs but less than 12 as on 31-03-2019 ( for Class VI)
For Class VIII: The application forms of only those students will be considered for admission who have completed the age of 12 yrs but less than 14 as on 31-03-2019.
For Class IX: The application forms of only those students will be considered for admission who have completed the age of 13 yrs but less than 15 as on 31-03-2019.
Delhi Sarvodaya Schools Class-6-9 Application Form:
Application of Admission from individual is to be received by Head of the School of catchment Area where it is presented by the Parent/Guardian under proper, receipt. A record of all applications received is to be maintained by each Head of School. The same is to be forwarded to cluster In-charge within two working days of the receipt of the application.
The list is to-‘be finalized by the Committee and sent to the Zonal DOE for information. If the Zonal DOE has any objection he/she would inform the committee within two working days, otherwise the list would be deemed approved. ,
- In case of any difference of opinion in the Committee, the case should be sent to Zonal DOE.
Delhi Government Class 6-8 Admissions 2019 Merit List
- The list finalized by the Committee will be forwarded along with the applications to the allocated school.
- The list of students granted admission in Schools under a cluster will be displayed on the Notice Board in all schools under that cluster, so that the parents can know about the status of admission of their ward.
- The Committee will ensure that the list of students granted admission is displayed in all Government Schools in the cluster in accordance with the above schedule.
- Allocation of schools should be guided by convenience of students and not restricted by Zonal/District boundaries. That is to say, if two schools are close to each other distance-wise and they should ideally be allocated for the purpose of admission, then they should be allotted even if they are located in two different
Schedule for display of Admission list is as under:
Documents to be submitted for verification at the time of admission:
- One passport size photograph of the child.
|For class VI||For Class VIII|
|School leaving certificate of a recognized school
OR Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other Local Body
OR An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application form
|School leaving certificate of a recognized school.
Mark sheet of previous class pass (V for Class VI and VIII for class IX)
Anyone documents as residence proof.
Certificate of Caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
Certificate of disability (in case of Divyangs)
Admissions/ Seat Alottment/ Merit List:
Mere submission of online application form does not guarantee the admission in a desired Govt. Schools as admission will be done through online module as per number of seats available in a particular Govt. school. A school may be allotted to student online depending on availability of seats in the school which may be other than the preferred schools, at nearest available School from his/her residence.
The list of Govt. Schools along with the number of vacant seats for admission is available on website.
Website of the Department: www.edudel.nic.in