EDUDEL Delhi 6th | 9th Class Non Plan School Admissions Results 2018 Merit List / Selection List
Edudel Delhi Class 6th/9th Admissions 2018: The Directorate of Education, NCT Delhi is going to declare the Non Plan School Admissions 2018-19 Result/Merit Lists. Directorate of Education Delhi for Non-Plan Admissions in Classes VI & IX is going to Declare the Result Online along with the School wise List of selected candidates/ Document verification notification in due course.
EduDel Delhi Class-6th/9TH Non-Plan Admissions 2018:
Delhi Govt Schools 6th/9th Admissions 2018: Based on the intimations Aspirants seeking Admission in Govt Schools through Online Module in Classes VI & IX under NON-PLAN ADMISSION 2018 are hereby provided the platform to get the Result/ Merit List school wise at here shared links/ instructions. Concerned candidates ensuing criteria/result info/ link shall get the all latest intimations here through.
Delhi Govt Schools Class VI, IX Admissions Results 2018:
Directorate of Education, School Branch Old Secretariat shall communicate about the detailed Online Module Class 6th & 9th Admissions 2018-19 Result/ Merit List/ School/Zone wise List intimations through the website portal of the EduDEL 2018 . The Merit Listed candidates further through Document submission/ verifying/ paying admission fee within given time frame shall get the Admissions to the stated Class 6th/9th Admissions 2018.
Here are the latest intimations of Result 2018 along with further documents verification etc updates are communicated hereunder. Aspirants are assisted to keep assuring the concerned Delhi Govt School Admissions from our portal.
NEWS: Online declaration of school wise list of selected students and submission of documents for admission to class IX shall be as per following tentative schedule:
- Declaration of list of selected Students:
- Submission of documents for admission:
The Head of concerned Govt. Schools will display the list of students selected for admission online on school Notice Board on the same day.
The poster depicting the above schedule (copy attached) should be displayed at prominent places i.e. School main gate, outside Principal office, Help desk and notice board etc and the information regarding the above schedule should be disseminated among the students in the assembly and to the public through SMC members for wide publicity
CHECK HERE NON-PLAN ADMISSION ONLINE RESULT
For Class VI: • Mere submission of online application form does not guarantee the admission in a desired Govt. Schools as admission will be done through online module as per number of seats available in a particular Govt. school. A school may be allotted to student online depending on availability of seats in the school which may be other than the preferred schools, at nearest available School from his/her residence.
For Class IX– Mere submission of online application form does not guarantee the admission in a Govt. Schools as admission will be done through online module as per number of seats available in a particular Govt. School. • Admission to selected students through online will be confirmed only after the physical verification of requisite documents by the concerned Govt. School. • Parents have to take print of the registration form after submission as acknowledgement.
Admissions will be based on submission and physical verification of requisite documents in the respective Govt. School, failing which the seat will be given to other applicant.
- No transfer of student/change of School will be allowed after admission.
Documents to be submitted for verification at the time of admission:
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- For class VI: School leaving certificate of a recognized school OR Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other toea! Body OR An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application form.
- For class IX: School leaving certificate of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of previous class pass (V for Class VI and VIII for class IX).
- Anyone of the following documents as residence proof: ./ BPL Card/Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child / Domicile certificate of child or parents . ./ Voter I card of any of the parents / Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/water bill in the name of parents/ Bank Passbook in the name of child or parents/ Aadhaar Card of child/parents issued by GOL ./ Passport in the name of any of the parents/child / Driving License of parents. v. Certificate of Caste (in case of SC/ST/ OBC). vi. Certificate of disability (in case of Divyangs)
- Parents will select 5 Govt. Schools as per their preference.
Website of the Department: www.edudel.nic.in