ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 Pharmacist Allopathic Exam Date:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is set to notify for the ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Cards. ESIC Maharashtra in successive to acceptance of Online Applications on 103 Paramedical and Nursing Staff vacancies, would like to communicate for the Exam Schedule / Admit Cards through the website.
ESIC Maharashtra Paramedical Staff Nurse Exam Date
The ESIC Recruitment Panel, Maharashtra Region shall communicate about the release of Admit Cards for the Recruitment of Paramedical and Nursing Staff vacancies in ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals And Dispensaries in Maharashtra. Candidates applied for the ESIC Maharashtra Dec 2018- Jan 2019 103 Staff Nurse & Paramedical Staff vacancies following the here shared weblinks / instructions shall get the Result updates hereon.
Earlier ESIC at Recruitment Panel invited the Applications from eligible candidates for various States & UT Regions. In Maharashtra ESIC Applications on 103 Nursing Staff & Paramedical Staff vacancies consisting majorily Staff Nurse 65 Posts, Pharmacist 20 Posts & other invited.
ESIC Maharashtra Nursing Paramedical Exam Admit Cards:
Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Examination indicating the time and venues of examination can be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). Candidates who are unable to download their Admission Cards should contact ESIC with details such as Application Number, print out of online application etc. for obtaining the Admission Cards/
Note– All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the Closing Date will be assigned Roll Numbers which will be placed on the website of the ESIC about two weeks before the date of the examination
Written Examination (125 Marks – Multiple choice objective type paper)
- 100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional/ Subject/Post &
- 25 (25 Marks) Questions on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
Important To Note on ESIC Maharashtra Exam Date:
- The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language
- The maximum marks will be 125.
- The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
- ESIC reserve the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary
Centre 0f Examination-
The examination will be conducted online in venue given in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained. ESIC, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for Examination Admit Cards.
Website of the Corporation- www.esic.nic.in