FCI Odisha Watchman Result 2017 Expected Cut Off:
Food Corporation of India, Odisha Circle is all set to declare the FCI Watchman Examination Result 2017 at the website of the Department. FCI Odisha has displayed Final Answer Keys & shall shortly announce at the website of the Corporation in due course. FCI Odisha in continuation to evaluating the Watchman 12th November 2017 Written Examination Answer books successively, Corporation would declare the Result/ qualified candidates list through website of FCI.
FCI Andhra Pradesh Watchman 24th Sept Exam 2017
Based on the communique the Written Examination Result for the 49 Watchman Odisha Region shall be announced shortly on the basis of Final Answers keys basis. Applicants Answered the Watchman 49 Posts Examination held on 12.11.2017 are shortly going to be eligible to get the FCI Odisha Region 49 Watchman posts Written Examination Result/ qualified candidates list at the website of the Corporation.
Candidates who answered the Examination are shortly going to become result accessible. Following the here answered links/ instructions applicants shall attain the Result intimations Region wise.
- Date of Watchman Examination– 12.11.2017
Food Corporation of India (Odisha) Watchman Examination Result-
The Food Corporation of India (Odisha Board) in continuation to scrutinizing/ evaluating the Watchman 120 Marks Written Exam Answers Books shall declare the Result/ Cut off Marks/ Minimum Cut off Marks/ through website portal of Board.
The FCI Odisha Circle Watchman Result shall be declared within 35 Days of Examinations tentatively.
How to Check the Exam Result:
- Visit the website of the FCI Odisha Recruitment
- Go to the Notification section Over homepage
- Search for the Watchman Written Exam 2017 Result link
- Select the Result link
- Further enter the Roll no/ Name & check out the Result/ Qualified candidates list
- Save the Result file
FCI Odisha Watchman Expected Cutoff Marks:
Food Corporation of India Odisha would decide the Watchman Written Examination Cutoff Marks/ Category wise qualifying to shortlist the candidates for the Physical Endurance Test. Out of total 120 marks of Written Exam category wise different cutoff marks to be decided by the FCI.
- Physical Endurance Test will be conducted for the candidates based on the merit list of the Written Test at the ratio of 3 candidates for every post to be filed.
WRITTEN TEST (Duration- 120 Minutes) The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 120 Objective Multiple Choice Questions as given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude = 30 Questions
- General Awareness = 30 Questions
- Reasoning = 30 Questions
- General English = 30 Questions
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING PURPOSE) Standard:
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (Only For qualifying purpose): Standard: For male candidates:
- Running-800 meter in 3 minutes
- Long Jump – 3.66 meter (in 3 attempts)
- High jump- 1.30 meter (in 3 attempts)
For female candidates:
- Running – 600 meter in 3 minutes
- Long Jump – 2.75 meter (in 3 attempts)
- High jump- 1.00 meter (in 3 attempts)
NOTE:. Physical endurance test will be conducted only for the candidate shortlisted in the written exam. The candidates shortlisted for the PET shall be informed about the venue of PET through website www.fcijobportalodisha.com. They are advised to keep in touch through the website.
Final merit list for shortlisted candidates shall be generated on the basis of marks obtained in written test subject to qualifying the PET. Only those candidates who are qualified in PET will be considered for the final selection
Website of the Corporation- www.fcijobportalodisha.com