GOA B.Ed Admissions 2018, CET Entrance Application Form | Notification |Syllabus
Goa B.ED CET 2018: Directorate of Technical Education Panji has issue the Exam Notification for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2018-20 Admissions. Goa University in respect of the Admission into B.Ed. & B.Ed. Special Education for the Academic session 2018 – 2020 is all set to display the detailed Admission prospectus & shall shortly invite the B.Ed (2 Year Course the subsequent Lines From 06-02-2018 12:00 PM to 23-02-2018 02:00 PM.
Goa DTE Goa B.Ed Admission Test notification 2018
Nirmala Institute of Education, Under DTE Goa shall release the B.Ed Notification tentatively in March 2018 . Further the Application Forms along with the Admission Prospectus / Information Bulletin 2018 – 2020 for the Candidates Eligible for admission into B.Ed. & B.Ed. (Special Education) shall be invited from the eligible candidates willing to take part in the B.Ed Admissions Entrance Test 2018.
Nirmala Institute of Education upon screening the Candidates’ Applications and summons those fulfilling the Prerequisite Criteria for Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination / Admission Test followed by Personal Interview for admission into Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Education (Special Education).
NIE Goa B.Ed Admissions 2018
The Controller of Examinations, Nirmala Institute of Education, declares within ONE WEEK the Result of the B.Ed. / B.Ed. (Special Education) Admission Test. The Registrar release the List displaying at NIE Notice Board the Details with regard to the Candidates selected for Admission.
The Office of the Registrar issues necessary Instructions in respect of Admission for the ready reference of the Selected Candidates, along with their Documents and Admission Fee, shall have to report by April-end 2018 to the Institute for Counseling for Seat Allotment to assure their seat. The Bachelor of Education & Bachelor of Education (Special Education) Programs are likely to commence in June 2018 and concludes in April 2020.
Goa University offers Bachelor of Education / Bachelor of Education (Special Education) at
- Nirmala Institute of Education (NIE)
- Ponda Education Society’s College of Education (PESCE)
- Goa Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education (GVPMDVCE)
Goa B.Ed Admission 2018 Application Form:
The Application forms for the Bachelor of Education Two year courses (2018-20) shall be filled by the candidates in the allotted dates for Application submission. The Admission application form dates/ application link/ application fee & other info shall be intimated through the website portal link stated above. The candidates in all aspects should keep visiting the portal website.
Goa B.Ed/ B.Ed (Spl) Requisite Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification, etc.
Objective: To provide Basic Teacher – Training to the Candidates in order to enable them to teach the Students at Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.):
Eligibility: Graduate / Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an Equivalent Degree from any other Statutory University recognized as Equivalent thereto, with Minimum of 50% Marks (5% Relaxation is given to the Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC Categories).
In addition, the Candidate should have taken at least 03 Papers in one of the School Subjects at their Graduation / Post-Graduation for which Training is offered.
Course Duration: B.Ed. is a Full-Time Course of one – Year Duration.
A Candidate admitted into B.Ed. Course would not be permitted to hold any Appointment, whatsoever whether Full-Time or Part -Time Duration. Further, a Candidate will not be permitted to enroll for any other Degree, Diploma or Certificate Program conducted by any Statutory Body.
Bachelor of Education (Special Education) B.Ed. (Spl. Edn)
Objective: To train and equip Teacher – Trainees with the knowledge and skills to teach the Differently-Abled Students in Special Schools or Resource Rooms attached to the Regular Mainstream Schools where Inclusive Education is encouraged.
- Graduate Degree in any Stream.
- Post-Graduates are eligible as well.
- Minimum 45% at the Graduate Level.
DIET-GOA B.Ed Admission Process: Admissions to the 2 Year Goa Bed course to the candidates will be based on the Merit & through the counseling results Admissions sheets to be offered to the bonafide candidates in the Education Institutes.
Nirmala Institute of Education Details.
(Kind Attention: Dr. Denzil Martins (Officiating)
Altinho, Panaji – Goa 403 001 – India
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Land Line No. 222 5633 Fax- 242 0186
B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Special Education)
Self-financed Program PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling
Ponda Education Society’s College of Education
(Kind Attention: Dr. Geeta Mahadevan Iyer)
Self-Financed Program B.Ed.
Farmagudi, Ponda Goa – 403 401
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Line #: 298 0531, 329 3574
Scheduled of Admission Procedure:
01. Submission of Online Admission Form : *06/02/2018 to 22/02/2018
02. Last date for submission of Online Admission Form : 23/02/2018 upto 2.00 p.m.
03. Submission of Print Copy of Admission Form by candidates along with (i) Attested copies of all Educational Certificates (ii) Proof of residence (iii) other certificates which ever are applicable, and (iv) Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn from State Bank of India in favour of Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa, to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim-Goa. : (From 06/02/2018 till 4.30 p.m. on 23/02/2018) (except Saturday & Sunday)
04. Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list (subject-wise) on (DHE Website www.dhe.goa.gov.in) : 27/02/2018 at 5.00 p.m.
05. Objections to Provisional merit list/Redressal of grievances. (Office of DHE only) : 01/03/2018 by 12 noon
06. Display of Final Merit List (subjectwise) : 01/03/2018 by 5.00 p.m.
07. Counselling and Admissions (All interviews at State Council of Educational, Research and Training, Porvorim) : 05/03/2018, 06/03/2018 and 07/03/2018 (between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
08. Final Round for dereserved seats, if any : 09/03/2018 (between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.) *From 12.00 noon onwards on 06/02/2018.
Goa Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education
Dr. Allan Abreo (Officiating)
Grant-in-Aid Program B.Ed.
Email Id: email@example.com
Post Box No.139,
Farmagudi, Ponda – Goa 403 401.
Land Line #: 231 8258 / 231 6340
Fax: 231 5168
Website of the department: www.dhe.goa.gov.in