HNGU Ph.D Entrance Test Result 2019 Merit List Counseling:
The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is likely to noify for Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Result. HNGU Gujarat University Ph.D Entrance 2019 result shall be announced at the website portal of the HNGU University Ph.D Admission Portal Link stated down.
HNGU Ph.D Admissions 2019: The Department of Admission, HNGU seem to shortly convey the Result notification of PH.D Entrance Test 2019. In successive to scrutinizing the Ph.D Entrance Test Answer books, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University shall notify for the Ph.D Entrance result/ Interview- Viva-Voce dates/ schedule/ Final merit List/Admission Seats Course-cum-faculty wise.
- North University shall inform the successful candidates to fulfill the other formalities.
- Before preparing the Merit list of final allotment to candidates the course of Ph.D Research in subjects offered, as initiation HNGU organized the Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 earlier.
Procedure for Admission
1 A candidate shall be admitted through an entrance test conducted by the University.
2 (a) Those students who have cleared NET/SET examination are exempted from the Ph. D. entrance test maximally for a period of Three Years. Thereafter, they have to appear for the entrance test.
(b) Those students who have cleared M. Phil. as per UGC regulation- 2009 are exempted from the Ph. D entrance test.
HNGU Gujarat Ph.D Admissions:
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, awards the degree of Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in all faculties, to a candidate who has successfully completed the stipulated programme of research.
The final merit list for admission shall be prepared considering the following: a) Those who are exempted from Ph.D. Entrance examination i) Bachelor Degree (Last two semesters /last year based) 25 marks ii) Master Degree based 35 marks iii) NET/SET/M. Phil. 10 Marks iv) Viva- Voce Score 30 marks
Hereby we pave the way to aspirants seeking Admission Ph.D Entrance Tests 2019 Result/ Score updates along with the Counseling/ Document Verification info. Following the here shared apprises students will get the all latest & relevant info of HNGU Ph.D Admissions.
HNGU University Admission counselling for Ph.D Courses shall be notified shortly
How to Get the Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Result/ Merit:
- Log on to the website of the University
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Select the Admissions 2019- PH.D Admission page
- Open the Page & search for the Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 result link
- Get the result link over there & view out the score/ qualified list
University of Hyderabad Entrance Result 2019 / Cut off
Passing standard of the written entrance examination shall be 50% aggregate of both sections. Candidates having cleared the written entrance test (First and second sections) will be required to take an oral viva-voce of 30 marks conducted by the concerned university department.
It will be compulsory for all candidates ( including the candidates who have cleared Net/SET etc. or passed M. Phil. with entrance tests after 2009) to take oral viva-voce examination.
(a) Entrance Examination/viva-voce Committee: All Heads of the respective departments of the university and the chairpersons of the Boards of Studies of subjects of which there is no university Department established so far and two faculty members nominated by V.C. from the university department or college in the concerned subject will be the members of the committee.
Important to Note:
- The Ph.D tests for all the courses held earlier at different Centres in the country, as listed by the HNGU
For allotment of students and identifying proper guides (depending upon the expertise of the guide and area of interest of student) there shall be a four member committee chaired by the head of the university department of the concerned subject.
Decision of the committee shall be final in this matter.
- a) Dean of the concerned faculty
- b) Head of the department of the concerned subject
- c) Two members nominated by the Vice chancellor from the subject concerned of which one may be from other university of the state.
Website of the Department: www.ngu.ac.in/