HP JOA Recruitment Vacancies 2019,HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Form,Notification:
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) takes cognizance of the Press Release issued and has been given to understand by the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh (DHE HP) in respect of the recruitment to the upcoming Posts of Junior Office Assistant (Contractual Basis).
HPPSC Jr Office Assistant (JOA) Recruitment 2019
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) / the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh (DHEHP), upon acknowledgment of the Nod / Green Signal from the Himachal Pradesh State Government Cabinet, may like to release soon Detailed Notification in regard thereto.
Procedure for Selection:
The Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh / Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission shall conduct Computer Based Recruitment Test / Computer Based Online Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test for Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) (JOAIT), whichever likely to be decided, for which the Candidates shall be issued the e-Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets;
- release the Optical Mark Recognition Based Test Booklet Provisional / Model Answers Key in Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D;
- declare the Result of the Computer Based Recruitment Junior Office Assistant (JOA) Examination followed by Junior Office Assistant (IT) Optical Mark Recognition Based Final Answers Key;
- shortlist the Candidates for Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test, whichever possible;
- issue the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for the Computer Proficiency Test / Computer Test.
- based on the Candidates’ Performance and Marks both in the Computer Based Online Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test, draw up Final Merit List.
And the Candidates with Sufficient High Marks shall be recommended for Appointment on Contractual Basis.
Timely Alerts in this regard shall continue to pop up on our Website for the ready reference of the Candidates.
HP Jr Office Assistant JOA Notification 2019
The Candidates should have in possession Bachelor’s Degree / Graduation.
Final Selection to the Posts of Junior Office Assistants and Computer Programmer (On Contractual Basis) shall be strictly in order of Merit prepared by taking into consideration the Sufficient High Marks either in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test and Viva-voce or in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Nature of the Employment||No. of Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) (On Contractual Basis)||Contractual Basis for a period of 11 Months / 12 Months.|
Press Click on the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh Website
Visit here on HP Public Service Commission Website to check out the Latest iro Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2019.