HPSC Assistant District Attorney JObs 2017 180 Vacancies Form | Interview Dates:
Haryana 180 Assistant District Attorney Jobs 2017: Haryana Public Service Commission has advertised the Recruitment Notification for 180 Assistant District Attorney (Group ‘B’) in Prosecution, Haryana. Haryana 180 Assistant Distt Attorney jobs notification has been advertised & Online Applications are invited from Eligible aspirants at the website portal of Commission. Online Applications can be filled against 180 Assistant Distt Attorney (Law) upto 8th June 2017.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs: The HPSC Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 180 Assistant District Attorney vacant posts from9th May 2017 to 8th June 2017. Online Application forms from Eligible aspirants ensuring detailed Eligibility criteria can be filled at the website of Commission before the end date of Application submission. The Detailed Notification consisting detailed Advertisement No of vacancies/ Selection Process/ Pay Scale etc are notified hereunder.
Name of the Department: Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Assistant District Attorney
No of Posts: 180
Category wise Distribution:
|Category||General||BC-A (Har)/ BC-B||SC||ESM|
|No of Vacancies||96||22/ 12||40||10|
Haryana 180 Assistant District Attorney Application form:
The Online application can be filled up to 08th June 2017 by using Commission’s website. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office
- However, the candidate have to retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record/or asked by the Commission at any later stage.
Application Fee: The online application fees which is payable at all branches of and State Bank of India,
- For Male Candidates of General-/ Reserved Categories/ Other states candidates- RS 500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states-RS 125/-
- For PWD- NILL
Haryana Assistant Distt Attorney Eligibility Criteria:
Essential Qualifications for the post of Assistant District Attorney in Prosecution, Haryana is as follows
- Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of a recognized University.
- Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher.
Age Limit: A Candidate should not below 21 years and not more than 42 years of age as on 08.06.2017 (Closing date).
Selection of the called candidates will take place on the basis of Interview.
Scale of Pay:
Pay band -2 -9300-34800+ Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay + 200 Special Pay
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 08.06.2017
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application form in any branch of State bank of India: 14.06.2017 upto 04:00 P.M
Website of the Department: www.hpsc.gov.in